[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa... is this...? [Spellcraft]: 27 A NWN thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1934.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
Whoa... is this...?

[Spellcraft]: 27

A NWN thread!
>>
>>384923124
Obsidian killed the sequel and the MMO sucks dick, will we ever see NWN: HD Remaster?

No.
>>
Shittest WRPG ever.
>>
Playing my first play through right now. I don't get why everyone shits on this. It's not the greatest story ever but it's still pretty intriguing and the setting is great. On Chapter 2 right now.
>>
It's fun but I never beat it, and I can't seem to get back into it. None of my friends want to play with me either.
>>
>>384923236
whoever is in charge of D&D vidya is really doing nothing interesting with it.

Sword Coast Legends was shit as well.
only dim light at the end of the tunnel is Patherfinder but that's not even D&D.

at this point they should sell the rights for NWN to Square Enix so jap devs do something interesting with it for once in the fucking life of untapped potential of this series.
>>
>>384923516
>I don't get why everyone shits on this.

because most normies couldn't stomach Chapter 1 of the OC and quit before even reaching Chapter 2 and therefore "lul the gaem is shit".

SoU and HotU are still top-notch and even better than OC. definitely play these.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>384923686
western developers can't make good RPGs anymore since they're incapable of writing compelling characters due to mental illness.
>>
>>384923936
NWN had shit writing too.
>>
>>384923124

>god tier
druid, wizard
>great tier
monk, fighter, paladin, cleric
>okay tier
barbarian, sorcerer, ranger
>shit tier
rouge, bard

find a flaw oh wait you can't
>>
hey neckbards how to tabletop games start out? Do they start out shittily then fix themselves up or are the always good from the get go?

Seems that way with any of the BG or NWN games. OC sucks then stuff after is good. Wondering if that's the same way with neckbeard tabletop sessions.
>>
>>384924408
>rouge
>>
>>384924259
Not really, it just had solid D&D writing before devs were trying to be too smart for their own good.
>>
>>384923124

was there ever a HD texture pack for the game?
>>
>>384924478
what do you mean i can't play as a chaotic neutral tiefling monk? it clearly says in the rule book that i can
>>
>>384924408
Druid, Cleric/Monk/SD, Fighter/WM, and pure Wizard/Sorc - followed by PM tanks and Great Smite X Paladin/WM with Scythes.
Everything else is so shit by comparison they may as well be removed from the game.
>>
>>384924259
Maybe the original campaign but the expansions were vidyakino.
>>
>>384924478
?

Do you mean balance wise or what?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.