[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF12:ZA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The-Zodiac-Age.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Zodiac-Age.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
RNG Cure manipulation edition

What jobs did you pick?

I'm in the Cerobi Steppes, how the fuck do I do it?
I have the program downloaded, but I don't know what hitting yourself does, does it advance you 5 or 10 places in the RNG list? What gives?
>>
>>384916370
>General
>>>/vg/
General are not allowed in /v/
>>
>>384916648
really nigger
really

if i had called it just FF12 Zodiac Age thread, it would have been different?
>>
>>384916746
> it would have been different?
Yes.
>>
File: revenant wings.jpg (74KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
revenant wings.jpg
74KB, 640x579px
>>384916370
>no Revenant Wings content whatsoever
why
It was a good game. Give me at least a movie like those KH releases or something.
>>
>>384917440
Was that game good? I was going to play it after but I won't bother if its trash.
>>
>>384917298
>>384916648

shut up with your idiotic dogmatism. nobody cares.
>>
>>384916648
>>384917298
Oh fuck off nigger, it's actually a thread about vidya.
>>
>>384918097
From a plot, lore, and content standpoint, absolutely. As an RTS its exceedingly simple and lacking in what you can do, but it makes up for that with its RPG mechanics as its a hybrid. Plus in it Vaan is actually a main character and a hero instead of being just a side character foil to Ashe like he is in XII.
>>
File: 1497371189027.jpg (50KB, 317x494px) Image search: [Google]
1497371189027.jpg
50KB, 317x494px
Question:

Does this game or revenant wings or a dev interview ever talk about how balthier and Fran met originally?

My two favorite characters
>>
>>384918097
it's honestly not very interesting because the controls are all weird and stylus based.
that's no fun. just like that trainwreck that was zelda phantom hourglass.

shame though, because the design looked great.

you gotta play FF Tactics Advance and Tactics Advance 2 if you want more Ivalice.
>>
>>384918302
>>384917440
>antagonist shows up
>Basch steps up to the plate
>NO BASCH! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST HER!
>Absolutely shits on her

Still the best part of the game
>>
>>384918464
The Judge of Wings was hardly the antagonist though. The real antagonist was Feolthanos.
>>
>>384918330
In FF12 they never explained how they met afaik.
don't know about RW.
>>
>>384918097
It's good from a story perspective because you get to see in full force how the events of FF12 evolved all the characters.

FF12 you start to see Vaan slowly start becoming more like Balthier, adopting a lot of his phrases and perspective on the world. In Revenant Wings Vaan is a legitimate main character and is basically Balthier 2.0
>>
Why is the game going in super speed?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.