[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any tips? all i know is that a strength build is recommended.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: smt_wallpaper_02.jpg (835KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
smt_wallpaper_02.jpg
835KB, 1600x1200px
any tips? all i know is that a strength build is recommended.
never played an SMT before. did play purse owner 4 though.
>>
>>384914568
Always remember that all magic is for pussies, full strength party every day.
>>
Punch everything in the face. And BUFFBUFFBUFF.
>>
File: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED.jpg (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED.jpg
585KB, 1920x1080px
>If you get bodied by a boss adjust your magatama and try again, every boss has a weakness
>Never ever get rid of Focus or Fog Breath
>Always keep Pixie in your party, she opens a special door at the end-game (You can fuse her with other demons but you absolutely have to select her first when fusing, otherwise you're fucked and will miss out one of the best party members in the game)
>Murder all skeletons and traverse the Labyrinth of Amala if you want the true ending
>>
Dante is the ultimate mob killer. Cleanest mob sweeper unit in the game.
>>
>>384914568
Play on hard.

I am in my first playthrough right now and regret picking normal, wish I can change it. Too far too to start over.

Also for matador fuseva pixie and angel, this will help in that battle a lot.
>>
>>384914568
Every ending sucks
>>
>>384914568
don't take the meme too literally. STRENGTH is good, in fact, it helped me blow through every boss with ease. But one or two bosses can fuck you up really badly if all your party is strength based. a certain boss, that I won't spoil, took me over an hour to beat, because of no good magic demons in my party. take that as you will, strength is really good, but make sure to have some good magic demons.
>>
>>384916623
>absolutely have to select her first when fusing, otherwise you're fucked

No you don't. Also, as long as you don't dismiss her, the demon she's fused into will always be the first demon in the menu while looking at your party.

Literally the only thing you have to do is make sure you don't ever delete the first demon in the menu.
>>
File: 1500678625838.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500678625838.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>384914568
Go luck only. It's the true way to play because of all the crits you will be constantly getting.
>>
Tornado will carry you through most of the game.
>>
File: 167468767941.jpg (20KB, 438x230px) Image search: [Google]
167468767941.jpg
20KB, 438x230px
>>384914568
>he plays his videogames with guides
>he makes a build by reading posts on forums
>all he does is follow a script laid out by other people
how can you even have fun?
>>
Get Daisoujou
>>
>>384914568
Yeah, if you're a little punk bitch that doesn't want to shoot arm lasers
>>
>>384914918
Good luck with Girimehkala and Mother Harlot faggot. Need to keep at least one spell on your skillset.
>>
>>384917598
plus there are bosses who reflect phys attacks
>>
>>384919472
and
Noah
>>
>>384918882
I usually go Tornado until you can get Glacial Blast, then drop that for Bolt Storm after beating Mother Harlot. Electric is so useful in general I like carrying Shock for a while too.
>>
>>384914918
spoken like a complete retard.
somebody should print out your post, frame it with thick glass, some sturdy wood and then bash your head with it every time a phys attack in Nocturne results in Voided and you lose an additional turn.
>>
>>384919709
You can get Pierce and Freikugel before Noah, but yeah him too. Magma Axis makes quick work of him too.
>>
>>384914568
balance your build don't listen to these fags strength builds are only op endgame
>>
>>384914568
Strength build is only really any good towards the final part of the game. You are much better off using magic up until then. Tornado + Force boosts is easily the most damaging setup you can have for a good half of the game.
>>
>>384914568
Daisoujou is the best party member, he remains useful since you fuce him to the end.
>>
>>384920592
That's not efficient and requires a MP battery Daisoujou. Early/mid game you can punch through bosses easily with focus + basic attack or lunge/divine shot. There's 5 bosses that require magic to deal with, kin-ki, girimehkala, mother harlot, beelzebub and noah, most of which can be covered more easily by your party. You only ever need one or two spells at a time.
>>
how do you deal with random encounters? it's a feature so outdated and uncomfortable
>>
>>384921575
You get good, casual
>>
>>384921575
get archangel, he has a skill to lower it
>>
>>384914568
I don't tip
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.