[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midtown Madness 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500829583788.webm (1MB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500829583788.webm
1MB, 600x480px
I'm gonna shill my game so we get more people playing.
Never played? How about playing the best game mode ever created for racing game(Cops n Robbers)? The game really shines with 6-8 people, thats where the game gets extremely chaotic and really competitive.

1. Download midtown2.iso
2. Mount the iso
3. DO NOT INSTALL THE GAME IN THE SAME PARTITION OF WINDOWS. Check the FAQ.
4. Get the savegame100.rar and drop the folder 'players' into the game's folder.
5. Replace midtown2.exe with the new one from mega's folder.
6.(Optional). Put !!rv5_customhud.ar into the game's folder. It is a modded hud, you can have the default one if you wish.
7. Come join us on multiplayer either through TCP/IP(Direct IP) within the game, GameRanger or Voobly. I'm using DirectIP. So wait someone to host/or host and go play that shit.

FAQ
>Where do I get everything you just listed OP?
https://mega.nz/#F!P1VHwTwR!InN-P5AMksM-mi7aZhF-vA
>Alright, I have the .iso but my Windows 10 is shit for old games thus slowing the game with deprecated drivers.
Drop the ddraw.dll at the game's folder.
>Why can't i install the game in the same partition where i installed Windows?
The savegame won't work if you do. Why? Well go ask Microsoft not me.
>>
>>384909767
Nice game gonna try for sure
>>
>>384909852
Nice anon, install and ill post ip here in abit :)
>>
>>384909767

This game brings me back some conflicting memories.
>>
>>384909767
Host here: 187.114.169.108
>>384910247
Join us nostalgic man
>>
>>384910794

It's not that, I mean I have good memories and some bad memories related to but not about the game specifically.
>>
Let's play some CnR now.
>>
This isnt streets of sim city....
>>
>>384909767

Midtown madness 3 was better in that it was actually good.
>>
>>384914317
Probably was but it is extremely unlikely for Microsoft to bring this game to Win10 or the Xone
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.