[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah yeah ... this game exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: images (2).jpg (39KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
39KB, 321x458px
Ah yeah ... this game exist
>>
You are like a little baby. Watch this
>>
File: fanny.png (9KB, 214x288px) Image search: [Google]
fanny.png
9KB, 214x288px
Will we ever see her again?
>>
>>384906257
>when every fucking DS game thought it was being clever by having it's subtitle start with D and S
>>
File: GGRoA.jpg (56KB, 249x282px) Image search: [Google]
GGRoA.jpg
56KB, 249x282px
Then there was that old flip phone game.
>>
>>384905696
>>384906257
I got these games on a garage sale and seriously, I feel like these games came out of fucking nowhere, one day they just teleported in front of me, and were already 10 years old.

Those old PC game ports as well, like Megaman Legends and X4 for PC, with boxes and everything.
>>
>>384905696
apparently this is GG musou or something? sounds fun desu

Jack-O is inspired by this too right?
>>
>>384907021
Not musou, RTS. And yeah Jack-O' is built around the concept of it.
>>
>>384907109
sounds fun, I'll check it out
>>
Overture is canon though

Actually a very important plot point
>>
>>384905696
well, I got to commend them for trying different thins with the IP, same thing with Isuka.
>>
>>384907208
A buddy told me all I need to do to prepare to play Rev 2 is watch the SIGN story, is that true?
>>
>>384907330
YYyyyyyyyeh but neh I mean

GG story is FUCKLONG and has many "sagas" sort to speak. Good thing for you is that there's an ingame encyclopedia of the lore so whenever you don't understand who's who and why is he/she doing that you can turn to there and keep on going.

But yes, Revelator is exactly after SIGN.
>>
>>384907330
Oh boy if you don't know the GG canon you're in for a ride. There's a copypasta img that circulates around the board with a synthesis of it, but it goes something like this

Once upon a time, in the distant past of the 90's, the scientist known as Frederick, along with Aria his coworker and then lover, and a third scientist that everyone calls "That Man" or "The Man" (get it? because it's a metal reference) tapped into another plane of existence where you could draw magic from it. By studying it they realized they could infuse living cells and tissue with magic. Aria put on a suit and dived into this plane to investigate what was on the other side but something went wrong and she got stuck there and Japan exploded and Frederick got his body overcharged with magic and now in the future there's magic everywhere and creatures and people known as Gears that are humans with magic and there was a Holy War and a crusade and kingdoms rose from all sides of the world and now Frederick is known as a super fucking powerful gear called Sol Badguy and an agent of the Universal Will came to Earth to kill everyone called Justice and seems like it's Aria and The Man is behind all of it but not really because shenanigans and aasdsdfd sgfdg japanese people is rare and stronk now asdfadfsd Assassin's Guild sdfgera The Valentines come to bring the Apocalypse and time travel and shit.
>>
>>384905696
Funny thing is, this game is a MOBA done right.
>>
File: 1483729086184.png (226KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1483729086184.png
226KB, 494x494px
>>384905696
>There's a PC port which has been out for over a year

http://store.steampowered.com/app/437000/GUILTY_GEAR_2_OVERTURE/
>>
>>384907208
I'm glad I watched my cousin play this due to this fact. It also was the reason I mained Sin during SIGN.
>>
File: guilty_gear_plot.png (173KB, 1244x1558px) Image search: [Google]
guilty_gear_plot.png
173KB, 1244x1558px
>>384908382
>>
Bought this on Steam cause it was like $5 on sale. But my PC is too much of a potato to run it. I'm still saving to build a PC, and I'm just buying games in advance especially if they're on sale.

Is GG2 actually good? It's apparently an ASSFAGGOTS, so I was a bit reluctant. I don't really care about the story/lore of GG (or any fighting game really).
>>
>>384907563
It's long but still understandable. The same can't be said for fucking Blazblue
>>
>>384906257
This was my first GG.
>>
>>384909548
Same here, sort of. I actually kind of cheered when Sin was revealed for SIGN when seemingly everyone else seemed butthurt that their favorite X/X2 character like Anji or Bridget didn't come back.
>>
>>384911429
High skill action game with RTS elements. There are several control points leading up to the character's main core thing. Waypoints generate creeps that move out and try to capture adjacent waypoints. Players can spawn, give orders to and even carry other NPC units that can fight and also capture waypoints. Has a robust combo system worthy of a fighting game series.

People compare it to Musou games because it often ends up having main characters fighting lots of units or creeps. People compare it to MOBAs because of the whole tower control thing to reach the main core, with AI-controlled units fighting by themselves. But it goes even deeper than that, since the player can give very specific orders to the units they summon.

Really, the game is very fun. Rough and a bit unpolished, but the gameplay ends up being frantic and strategic. Very stressful having to deal with so much shit at the same time, but also satisfying.
>>
>>384910245
Is there somthing similiar for BlazeBlue?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.