[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are some good lesser known indie games available on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: E-LEN-CHANUKAH-2.jpg (52KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
E-LEN-CHANUKAH-2.jpg
52KB, 500x374px
So, what are some good lesser known indie games available on Steam right now? I'm talking back catalogue shit, even. Even if they're a little rough around the edges.

I want to try something new, and I feel like supporting up and coming indie developers.

Some I've found and considered buying:

-Mastema: Out of Hell
-Monolith
-Spirits of Xanadu
-The Swindle
-Mages of Mystralia

Shill your own game, if you want. I don't care.
>>
I don't need to shill anything, you're already doing enough of that.
>>
>rat dog
how appropriate
>>
Battle Brothers
>>
>>384904917
I saw that promoted on RPG Codex. Looks good. From what I could gather, it's like a turnbased Mount and Blade.
>>
Receiver.
>>
There's Evochron Legacy, one of the most content heavy space sims available. I've been playing that series for what must be a decade now, it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>384905446
I've never really took the time to get into a space sim. What sets this apart from others?
>>
>>384905209
That's a good succint way to put it
>>
>>384903805
Anti-semitism is not welcome here. This is your final warning.
>>
Age of Decadence
Underrail
Hylics
Primordia
Tales of Maj'Eyal
>>
File: heyanonrememberme.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
heyanonrememberme.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>384903646
Valdis Story if you have a Metroidvania itch and can't wait until Bloodstained is out.

The writing is very cringeworthy and your favorite Deviantart OC made it in as a kickstarter backer reward, but the gameplay is very fun. Four different characters, each with five different weapons and multiple possible builds/
>>
>>384907242
Upboat
>>
>>384907968
I've played through the campaigns of the original guy and the dragon girl.

You're right, it's really fun, but the writing is just strange. The pacing's really weird story-wise and things come out of nowhere in the end. This game was my first encounter with Ryze, and I don't remember if he was as obnoxious as he is in Shovel Knight. Specter Knight's campaign was good, but I hate that it focused on him so much.

>>384907816
I love Age of Decadence. Possibly my favorite game of the past few years. Underrail I couldn't keep focus on, the quests just weren't too exciting.
>>
>>384903646

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Give it a go if you like side-scrolling hack and slashes.

Fair warning, the characters are all furries (as in, anthropomorphic animals, not oddballs in suits), but it really doesn't detract from the quality of the game.
>>
>>384910537
I remember liking that game quite a bit. Great soundtrack. Dust is animated quite well, but the fact that every other character uses tweening always bothered me.

That, and the length of Fidget's legs. Shit was gross.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.