[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Why this game can't compare to persona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (60KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
60KB, 322x456px
What went wrong? Why this game can't compare to persona?
>>
>>384902101
Atelier is shit that's why.
>>
>>384902101
Because they started releasing Atelier games instead which are just little girls doing boring shit.
>>
Mana Khmeia 2 was so fucking good.

>MK didn't even get a rep for that Musou crossover game
>>
>>384902101
It has one of the best turn based systems though.
>>
>>384902101
Too good gameplay and not enough dating scenes and shitty highschool shenanigans for the average Persona player.
>>
YOU WILL SEE
MOMENTARY MIGHT!
>>
>>384903065
I didn't like MK2, everyone was a massive asshole to each other and I ended up hating most characters.
MK 1 was great though. I love Ishida Akira.
>>
>>384902892
MK is the odd games out.
>>
I don't know why mana khemia didn't do good. It's combat system is stellar once it gets going, the character progression and crafting systems fit together perfectly and are fun, and all the party members are pretty interesting. Most of the character endings were pretty cool too I loved the nikki one where after you graduate all you do is fuck kids into you're cute catgirl waifu

how well does the sequel emulate? I never got to play it.
>>
>>384902101
It was quite forgettable. The only thing about the game I remember is something about the MC facing his own darkness or something near the end.

I tried playing the sequel, but it was in a time where I had no patience for RPGs so I dropped it 2 hours in.
>>
>>384903627

I've played like 4 Atelier games and quit all of them becasue they were all dull as fuck. I thought MK was legit great.
>>
I think battle system is good than persona
>>
>>384903829
Atelier games were never combat focused. They were focused on crafting and character interactions. Especially the first 5 games which were never released in the west. First 2 are getting fan traslation soon afaik
>>
>>384903523
Raze was a hard ass I remember that. Yun was just the hired help but eventually settled in. And Lily just flips anytime someone even looks at Raze. No one was an asshole to each other, especially no one in Elrika's group unless you count the witch sadistic chick.
>>
I'm excited for Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure 2 coming out later this year. The only games I plan to pick up on PC besides .Hack//GU.
>>
>>384904002
That's not saying much.
>>
Absolute worst level up system. How can people like this trash? Especially when they changed character names in english.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.