[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me some mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: header[1].jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
44KB, 460x215px
Recommend me some mods
>>
>>384898687
Dwarf Fortress.
>>
Circuit breakers for sure. The vanilla game should have had them ages ago.
>>
>>384898687
I'll just pull up a bunch that I'm messing around with now

Here are some you may or may not want
>Glitter Tech
Adds some fun endgame content, but everything is super unbalanced and some items are retardedly OP, namely all the weapons and the speed skin suit
>Industrialisation
Pretty much the same as Glitter Tech, fun, but too unbalanced.
>S.A.L's autocrafters 2.0
Pretty neat idea, haven't used it to it's fullest extent yet, but it's pretty fun.
>Industrial rollers
Stupidly fun and synergies fantastically with SAL's autocrafters
>Expanded prosthetics and organ engineering
Not much to say here, it makes things like bad backs and lost limbs reasonably curable, and pretty well balanced too.
>Tilled soil
I like being able to turn stone into soil, and while I think the tilled earth is kind of powerful, but not stupidly so
>Misc robots
Adds cleaning and hauling bots, it's pretty good, but if you hate not having to worry about hauling and cleaning, probably skip this one.
>RedistHeat A17
Changes heating/cooling, pretty decent mod.

Here are some mods you most likely will want for quality of life
>EdB Prepare carefully
>More trade ships
>AC-enhanced crafting - A17
>Feed The Colonists
>Refugee stats
>RT's fuses
>RuntimeGC
>Hand me that brick
>[A17] trading spot
>Stack XXL
Though for Stack XXL, I'd recommend tweaking the mod options somewhat
>>
File: 1500507288023.png (2KB, 365x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500507288023.png
2KB, 365x375px
>>384901480
Thanks, my man.
What are the tweaks you'd recommend, or was that more a general note to look over them myself?
>>
>>384899172
Shit mod, vanilla rimworld is far superior
>>
>>384899172
Call back when the lazy ass can make sprites and a UI that doesn't require a literal catalog of addons just to play.
>>
>Want to play Dwarf Fortress with better interface
>Rimworld is still too basic
>End up playing Dwarf Fortress anyways

Feels badman
>>
Rimjobworld

Turn raider prisoners into ahegao fuck slaves
>>
any mods to stop slowdown of game speed when combat occurs?
>>
Is there a mod that makes it so colonists get desensitised to terrible things over time or halfway accept them when there's no other choice? Like cannibalism when starving or harvesting organs from a terminal patient.

I mean, they'd still feel bad and there's a chance they'd break but people often get used to fucked up shit like that.
>>
>>384905126
Colonists breaking is artificial difficulty.
>>
>>384898687
bump for more mods

any good faction mods??
>>
>>384906214
Honestly this.
>My pet died and I got a little too upset and now I'm going to do something that might doom myself and all my friends to die
If you spend your time fending off/hunting alien wildlife as well as savage raiders I think you'd harden up a little. I'd at least like them to do like that anon says, and stop being such a pussy over time.
>>
>>384898687
get dwarf fortress and quit being a fag
>>
>>384908626
Says the tryhard.
>>
>>384898687
Rimjobworld
>>
Call of Cthulhu + any lovecraft mod
>>
>>384908834
hehe yup tryin so hard dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.