[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy this game should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ever-oasis-920x460.jpg (102KB, 920x460px) Image search: [Google]
ever-oasis-920x460.jpg
102KB, 920x460px
I want to buy this game

should I?
>>
>>384898315
If you want a simple rpg around the idea of building and better a town and caring for towns folk while going out to dungeon crawl.
Then yes
>>
>>384899715
sounds fun
>>
>>384898315
It's the closest thing to a mix between Ocarina of Time or some random ARPG (i don't remember if it has rpg mechanics tho) and Animal Crossing since you have to manage your oasis in order to get some bonus bullshit, but it's fun. You should get it OP
>>
File: balls.png (73KB, 229x201px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
73KB, 229x201px
I'm 24 hours in and having a good time so I'd say yes.

Also why has so many of the 3rd level bloom booth quests involved my seedlings getting shit on? I just had a random snake pop in at the end of a fetch quest to call the seedling a useless fuck.
>>
Try the demo. The game is slow, holds your hand for way too long, and too easy, but it's charming and cute. If you could tolerate Solatorobo, Ever Oasis is fine.
>>
>>384902014
>too easy
I need to get good, but some of the multi enemy fights have been tough.
>>
>>384898315
Yes, pretty much the only good modern "mana" game to exist in recent years. I was so happy that this was not mobile shit, and it was actually a nice game.
>>
File: shakuro.png (34KB, 123x113px) Image search: [Google]
shakuro.png
34KB, 123x113px
Best Seedling. Tethu will marry Shakuro.
>>
File: tethuuuu.png (73KB, 636x718px) Image search: [Google]
tethuuuu.png
73KB, 636x718px
>>
>>384898315
It's pretty good and long.

>>384901553
I don't know. Shit's depressing. All of them are like that. I think there's one more quest after where they get a happy conclusion, but I don't know how to trigger it.
>>
>>384899715
This
And its real fun
>>
A fairly satisfying game that will hit you with some surprise feels. If you enjoy dungeon crawling, simple combat and a simple town building / stock management type stuff its worth the price i'd say. Also tons of little collectable shit, currently working on having one of every craftable weapon since they're all unique
SLING BOW MASTER RACE GET DICKED ON BOLAFAGS
>>
is it FUN?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.