[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former gamer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: boom.gif (2MB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
2MB, 400x279px
>age
>when you stopped playing vidya
>last vidya you played
>last vidya you bought
>your golden age
>what it would take to make you come out of retirement
>bonus: why are you still here

Spring 2015
Shadow of Mordor
Rocket league
From link to the past to hit man blood money
Reboot of pic related
Fapping to Cammy, 2B, Samus, Peach lewd threads
>>
>>384897291
>>age
>>when you stopped playing vidya
When I couldn't afford them anymore.
>>last vidya you played
Outrun
>>last vidya you bought
Monster Hunter Unite
>>your golden age
PS1 era
>>what it would take to make you come out of retirement
More income
>>bonus: why are you still here
Because I still like the hobby so at least reading/watching about it helps a bit.
>>
>>384897921
Why not join the mustard race and buy games on sale
>>
>>384897921
>33
>can't afford games anymore
Kill yourself. Seriously, if you reach this point in life then its time to just get it over with you pathetic individual.
>>
>>384897291
>age
25 next week
>when you stopped playing vidya
Havent.
>last vidya you played
Breath of the Wild
>last vidya you bought
A handful of games on Steam
>your golden age
I guess 90's with the N64
>what it would take to make you come out of retirement
N/A
>bonus: why are you still here
Video games
>>
>>384898550
Woah watch out for this little rule breaker
>>
>>384898478
Because life's really simple and easy right.
Yeah, yeah, sure.
>>
>>384899330
You got a mouth and hands? You could be earning RIGHT NOW if you really wanted it.
>>
>>384899330
Videogames and food are literally both as cheap as they've ever been. I don't know how you can't afford both unless you're white trash or a nigger who has 6 kids that you can't pay for.
>>
>>384899453
People really love to say that, don't they?
I wish it was really that simple. You have no idea of how many jobs I look at and apply to every week. Sometimes things just don't go as planned, anon.
>>
>>384900089
it was a prostitution joke
>>
>>384898798
What rule?

Also, come on. Why would anyone still be on /v/ if they didn't play vidya?
>>
>>384900089
He meant you could earn at least $50 per blowjob you give
>>384900616
Nice meme faggot, I come to /v/ to discuss videogames. It's not perfect but there really is no better option that has the same taste as me. I'd rather be here than go to reddit to jack off about the latest AAA game.
>>
>>384900223
>>384900967
My bad, completely missed the joke.
Also, I'm not cute enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.