[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls play KoF XIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: king-of-fighters-xiv_e5ca.jpg (230KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
king-of-fighters-xiv_e5ca.jpg
230KB, 736x736px
pls play KoF XIV
>>
You should have released on PC last year when you launched on PS4. That was right around when I was getting sick of SFV and didn't play any other fighters. Now you launch AFTER Tekken 7 and expect players? I can't be bothered.
>>
I'm playing it right now and mad I didn't play it sooner. The game's amazing.

I was also surprised by how good the netcode of this game is. Everyone's always saying that is bad when it's much better than Guilty Gear's where I'm at 0 bars with everyone for some reason.
>>
i do, on ps4
just not with you guys because you never play
>>
I want to but I have neither a fite stick, local friends into fighting games, PSN or any skill to speak of.
>>
Did they ever fix the inputs from KoF13? I refunded that one because I couldn't even do the basic tutorial due to the wack ass super's input.
>>
>>384899963
Who do you main, I bought it last week and don't really know who to pick at all
>>
>>384897191
Only the king of fighting games play KoF.

It's too hardcore for most fighting game players.
>>
No, because you moved away from sprite-based or pseudo-sprites like GG.

Fuck off.
>>
>>384903047
Guilty gear is generic weeb trash kys
>>
>>384902446
sylvie/luong/leona

sometimes switch to team japan or put in kensou somewhere

completely inept with the rest of the cast tho
>>
>>384903546
thats what happens when you only play Street Fighter
>>
>>384903653
what are you talking about?
i hardly ever touch street fighter
i just haven't put time into playing the rest of the characters
>>
>>384897191
Honestly I gave it a solid shot. I loved XIII, and this one is fun too, but I can't get into it. Also tried GGXrd, again fun game but can't bring myself to want to get better at it.

Tekken 7 has been the game to finally pull me from under the bloated, rotting corpse of Street Fighter and I'm really loving it. I get the same feeling I got when I picked up SF4.
>>
Is it for Xbone?
>>
>>384903938
no
>>
File: team invitation.jpg (396KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
team invitation.jpg
396KB, 1600x900px
Best Team.
>>
>>384903438
>I like sprite-based fighters and it's no longer sprite-based
>GUILTY GEER BAD HURF DURF
Ok M80.
>>
>>384904736
>tell someone to fuck off over some choice in art style
>omg someone told me to kill myself over my opinion
how about you eat a dick
oh wait you already are doing so
carry on
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.