[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think of Until Dawn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Until_Dawn_cover_art.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Until_Dawn_cover_art.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
What did you guys think of Until Dawn?
>>
>>384894907
The story kind of felt disjointed.
>>
>>384894907
I shot Emily in her stupid fucking face and loved every second of it, even better that it makes shitters mad defending her for being an awful person.
>>
>>384894907
Sam is best girl
>>
File: 1500561205406.png (20KB, 708x543px) Image search: [Google]
1500561205406.png
20KB, 708x543px
>>384894907
i liked it a lot. though i paid $20 well after it came out and knew it was a glorified tt game.
i remember third episode of Supernatural so I knew a little bit about Wendingos.
went in spoiler free.
That ghost haunted hallway and dollhouse with ash and chris was legit spooky ooky.
at the very end my cat jumped in my lap and my first play through the only survivor was Emily.
>>
Pretty fun, decent replay value, twist isn't shit.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-13_02-49-05.png (1MB, 1246x645px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-13_02-49-05.png
1MB, 1246x645px
>>
I wish they would have stuck with the real life slasher and not supernatural bullshit.

That said, the identity of the """killer""" was obvious.
>>
>>384894907
Inaccurate wendigo
>>
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BROOOO
Was playing it shitfaced with a bunch of friends, we all died at that point
>>
What is that painting behind Dr. Hill?
>>
Didn't play it, watched the longplay from Scary Game Squad. I enjoyed it.
>>
Not enough sex scenes.
>>
>>384896831
I think that the supernatural bit improved the game. The identity of the killer is so obvious that you wonder if they intended to hide it at all. Aside from that, horrible dialogue, 2 endings with variations that happen in the same place (they promised hundreds of endings), plot armor to most characters (i.e. they cannot die before a specific time it the game, some of them can't die before the end) which are so awful that you try to kill them ASAP (especially Emily).

Would recommend if you like this type of game and can get it for cheap (or on ps plus).
>>
>>384898603
>hundreds of endings
There are 8 characters. It means 256 endings.
>>
>>384898676
Still the same two endings with variations. It always end at the cabin in the same fashion.
>Nobody survives
>People survive

By that logic, how many endings are there in Obscure?
>>
I want Mike spinoff where goes full Uncharted.
>>
>>384894907
I wanted more jessica i was drinking when i olayed. She ran off and then was just dead i jad no chance to save her. Coyldnt kill emily fast enough. I fucked ip on the easieast char to save also sam cause i hit the wrong button and wendingo impaled her 1 min before the end.

I want to replay it cause i wanna see more jessica ass.
>>
>>384896135
this
>>
Mike was best boy
>>
>>384899686
It was just a prank anon!
>>
>>384900154
>I want to replay it cause i wanna see more jessica ass.
You can undress her.
>>
I managed to espace but say the killer catches Sam, what happens? since it was all just a prank bro
>>
>>384900752
Re play the game anon.
>>
File: AshleyBetter.png (336KB, 381x578px) Image search: [Google]
AshleyBetter.png
336KB, 381x578px
Best girl coming through
>>
>>384900752
He ties her up for lols
>>
>>384902423
BAIIIT Jess is best girl.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.