[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just played and beat this for the first time. Great game. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
Just played and beat this for the first time. Great game. Why did the army have to go and
kill him
in the end?
>>
they used him to hunt down his old gang. it made sense to kill him after all of the dirty work was done. one final loose end.

the real question is why the fuck are these captchas so obtrusive and slow.
>>
>>384894824
He chose to die. He's John Marston, he could have easily taken on all those people, but if he had, then his family would have spent the rest of their lives on the run from the law. He only wanted them to live a peaceful life, so he chose to die.
>>
>>384895096
That makes post game playing Jack kind of sad.
>>
>>384895061
>>384895061
>why the fuck are these captchas so obtrusive and slow.
Good, it's not just me then. It used to be one or two screens, now it's 5 every time. I think chinkmoot the jew gets more $$$ the more captcha screen completed.

Go to the settings and change to Legacy Captcha.
>>
>>384895405
thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.