[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESIDENT EVIL MERCENARIES EX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sonic4epii-629-003.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sonic4epii-629-003.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>RE6 engine and Mercs style
>Bring back characters from previous games and introduce new ones
>weapon and Menu UI revamp
>Selectable Enemy types (T-Virus, Ganados, Majini, C-Virus)
>Various Difficulties
>Unlockable costumes
>Raid Mode as a side game???
>Co-op Melee moves
>Bring back No Mercy mode

What do you reckon folks? What characters you want in?
>>
Abso-fucking-lutely
>>
>RE6 engine and Mercs style
No. I'm not sure why you want a solo Mercenaries game, it's a nice side game. You can't give it enough content to be worth full price. I also have no idea why you want it to play like 6 of all things.

I wouldn't touch anythign else 6 related with a 40ft pole.
>>
>>384894545
>I also have no idea why you want it to play like 6 of all things.
Mechanically, it's the perfect version of the action-oriented RE game.

It's everything else about 6 that sucks.

RE6 has the same broad flaw as MGSV; mechanics have been polished to near perfection for the kind of game they were going for, but they screwed the pooch in their approach to the actual game design.
>>
>>384894803
No, 6 felt like shit. It felt a lot like controlling a jellyfish. Capcom is still a company which doesn't understand how to make a shooter.
>>
>>384894545
>>384895031
Sounds like you haven't come within 40ft of RE6 at all. The game controls amazingly - it's so fluid and full of features.
>>
>>384895031
I play it again every once in awhile and I think it's incredibly smooth to the point where any challenge that isn't well designed becomes a joke. Honestly it would be great for a mercinaries standalone since you can handle high risk situations with ease when you have confidence. The only glaring issue is how the player reacts to projectiles/bullets

But I've always thought they should make a monster hunter esque BOW extermination game with it.
>>
>>384893618
I want it to exist. RE6 Mercenaries was perfection.
>>
>>384894803
>>384895390
5 > 6 for controls and Merc.

6 removed the mappable inventory d pad and made everything a fucking hot slippery mess and added a stamina bar. Also context buttons are bullshit.

>want to do a thing
>slip slide rollerydoo all over the fucking place

I hate 6 so god damn much. Also they fundamentally broke the scoring mechanics of Merc mode.

Still salty.
>>
>>384893618
Who had the fucking retarded idea to have a really fun, action-packed arena mode where you kill as many zombies as you can with your favourite characters, unleashing the full potential of the action-oriented RE games, then have the whole thing end before you even get into it? I would play the shit out of Mercenaries if it was any longer than a New York minute.
>>
>>384896054
Get Re Rev 2 and play Raid mode, my nigga.
>>
>>384896003
>mappable inventory d pad
And that's how I know you're a faggot. Now if you had said number row mapped to inventory yes, whoever thought of that deserved a raise.
>>
>>384893618
You posted my boi.
>>
>>384893618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijd5lBvaaEA
Resident evil mercenaries online?
>>
>>384893618
Here's the thing:

I don't like most of the RE's after RE3 (yeah whatever I'm an oldfag that like the old style game play fuck you) but I love me some goddann mercenaries. The only reason I bought 4,5,6 is for mercs. I was bummed at how they made a mercs only game but it was on DS.

They really could milk the fuck out of mercs if they wanted, go DLC-happy with maps and skins.

Revelations raid mode was gay and needs to die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.