[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Appreciation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

File: 1473804988824.jpg (39KB, 813x612px)
1473804988824.jpg
39KB, 813x612px
Too many /r9k/ larpers on this board and too many people who just don't actually care for video games in their adult lives. Who /lovesvideogames/ here?

Post some of the games you've played recently and your thoughts on them.

>Tekken 7
Screw system is a huge improvement over bound and the fighting is really solid

>Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Love this title, really appreciate the western influenced anime-like style. Looks amazing for a gamecube game and still looks good to this day.

>Super Mario Sunshine
Favorite mario platformer, good controls, music and art. Wish there were more levels like in 64.
>>
You're alright, OP.

I played the Destiny 2 beta, and honestly it just feels like more Destiny. Despite recognizing its numerous flaws, I enjoyed my time with the first one and chances are I'll give the second one a try on PC.

I finally got around to finishing Yakuza 0, that was pretty rad. I never did Majima's cabaret management game though. I was too busy vaporizing thugs with my feet as Kiryu.
>>
>>384887667
I haven't had as much time to play games in the past week, cause Semester 2 of uni started last Monday. However, I've been managing to squeeze in a little Dragonball Fusions here and there, which I've been enjoying. Also looking forward to the Nioh DLC on Wednesday.
>>
File: context.jpg (42KB, 301x764px)
context.jpg
42KB, 301x764px
>Splatoon 2
Good shit, the complaints about it being too similar to the first game don't bother me because I never played it. Salmon Run is fun as fuck.
>Opposing Force
Just a really solid single player fps, best I've played in some time. I went through with no quicksaves on hard so I really had to nail some areas and use a lot of different weapons.
>The End is Nigh
Feels like a cross between Super Meat Boy and IWBTG, controls are tight (though my controller unfortunately has input lag issues).
>>
>>384888074
>Opposing Force
I really liked playing the multiplayer in this, I used to play on mario map server all the time and it was fun as fuck. I think the server is still up but its completely dead.
>>
>>384887667
I've always loved gaming. 2017's my favorite year to date.

>DOOM
Only played multiplayer so far. Grenade launcher all day, every day.

>HORIZON ZERO DAWN
Solid plot. Great combat. Love the setting. The clothing's creative as fuck.

>THE ORDER: 1886
Literal masterpiece. Such attention to detail has never been seen. The clothes don't even clip, for fuck's sake.

>THE SURGE
Fantastic level design, minus me falling off ledges like a retard. I'm a greedy fuck.
>>
File: 9f5.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
9f5.gif
400KB, 488x519px
>>384889914
>Grenade launcher all day, every day.

That's the worst weapon in the game
>>
>>384890025
How?
>>
>>384890025
You just gotta know how to aim. Spamming that shit properly will get you many kills.
>>
>>384889914
But the order wasn't a game it was an 'interactive experience'
>>
>>384890283
>>384890328
If you use it a lot and try to get good with it I suppose it could be okay but even then there is no reason to not use the rocket launcher instead, superior in every way. You could get good with the EMG Mark V going for headshots all the time but that still doesn't mean it's a good gun.
>>
>Hollow Knight
Great game, beat the boss that is inside the egg thing. Apparently that's not the actual final boss, but cba starting again
>Nier:Automata
Great as well, has some flaws like locked fps/30fps cut scenes/too much 9S not enough A2
>Prey
Fun at first,gets boring later. Twist isn't half bad, surprised I didn't spoil it until finishing
>Axiom verge
Mediocre at best and a fuck ton of backtracking and annoying enemies
>>
>>384890367
Game's got a lot of shooting as well. Regardless, call it what you want. It's still a masterpiece. The reception it got is a fucking joke.
>>
>>384887667
Currently playing NieR: Automata, just started route C and holy shit does this game pick up the pace. Prologue was great, then open empty spaces and mmo-esque wandering/questing really pissed me off and I almost quit then and there, but decided to play a bit more. Unlocking fast travel made things less of a chore, route B was okay although I didn't particularly liked hacking. But the intro sequence of route C is fucking amazing holy shit. Super hyped to keep playing
Also I'm kinda testing my new PC and installing new games to see how it handles and today I tried Hitman. So far I can say that it looks gorgeous, Sapienza is one of the prettiest levels I've seen in a while, but gameplay-wise it feels too casual. Even with opportunities turned off and not using the intuition, everything is too obvious. "Oh here's the guy in correct uniform, there he walks into a lone corner near the dumpster" - literally every single dude in a uniform does that. So far not impressed
>>
>>384890518
I might try it. How's the Reaper?
>>
File: FEAR_DVD_box_art.jpg (75KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
FEAR_DVD_box_art.jpg
75KB, 256x361px
Really digging it. A.I is impressive, weapons are fun. only problem I'm having is the environment, hard to navigate at times.
>>
>Batman: Arkham Origins
Shittiest open world i've seen, but indoor levels are great. Buggy and glitchy as fuck. I still think WB Montreal should make another Bamham, i hope they learned from their mistakes.

>Bloodborne
Love the criptic stuff, just today finished the sidequest of Cainhurst castle by reviving the vileblood queen. Logarius wheel is shit, Chikage is my weaponfu.

>Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection
These games are indeed movies, but in a fun way, they try to blend the cinematic feel with the gameplay and they succeed. So far my favorite is 2, but i feel the third one will be better.

Trying to platinum/get all the trophies for all them, but sadly, my vacations are almost over, back to normieland soon.
>>
>>384891118
>chikage
One of my favorite weapons in the game, I would say you have a great taste, but the wheel is top tier as well, git gud
>>
Finally got a chance to try undertale, and so far all i can say is that it's a good game, went in with zero expectations and got pleasently surprised at some of the gameplay novelties and some of the writing was okay, but the game in general is nowhere near the levels of kino or classic games like mother or legend of mana, it must be the fandom who blew it out of proportions when the game was fairly new, didn't know pc keks never had the chance to play "great" Rpg's before undertale.
>>
>>384890817
Reaper's a meme gun, no good. Plasma rifle is better for rapid fire projectiles.
>>
>>384888074
>though my controller unfortunately has input lag issues
Hi, Phil.
>>
Finally got the Platinum trophy for Crash Bandicoot 2 and now working my way through Warped. Actually enjoying the added challenge of this remaster and remembering why I loved these games in the first place.
>>
>>384891947
100%'d 1, stopped because Splatoon 2.I'll come back to it eventually. Never played 2, how is it compared to 1?
>>
>>384887667
you need to go back
>>
>>384892235 (you)
>>
File: 5748618_sd.jpg (40KB, 642x446px) Image search: [Google]
5748618_sd.jpg
40KB, 642x446px
>>384891736
No, this thing just sucks because I have to run it through another program that converts its inputs to x-input. Fucking Nintendo putting out ANOTHER d-input device.
>>
>>384892601
Don't really get the complaints I've heard about the D-Pad of that controller. Seems fine to me.
>>
>Splatoon 2
Never played the first one, online is pretty fun, short matches but full of action

>Dust: An elysian Tail
Finished with a plat. Yes, design is furry-tier but the gameplay is fun and story is actually good.
>>
>>384892175

I'm definitely biased, but 2 has always been my favorite of the 3. The level designs generally feel longer and better than the first with a greater variety of enemies/gimmics/secrets. Gems are way more fun to collect due to secret warnings from one level to another. The overall difficulty of the first Crash is probably better but number 2 is far more fun to play through....

In my personal opinion of course.
>>
>>384887667
its a fucking golden age of fighting games and im really happy all these differnet ones are coming out its really hard to focus on just one but i dont care its too much fun and it allows me to actually play with my more casual friends since im not getting gud at everything at once
>>
>>384887667
>Fire Emblem Echoes
This has me pretty hooked,feels like if FE was a more traditional JRPG. I'm surprised that I like as many characters that I do

>Splatoon 2
Salmon Run is just so good man. They stepped up the single player quality too
>>
>minecraft
My 4 year mega project is coming along nicely
>Advance Wars
Jesus does this game hold up. Replayability out the wazoo. Trying to 999 all the war room maps, Bounty River is a bitch.
>I Am Setsuna
Deeply flawed, but fun, and I love the aesthetics.
>Pokemon Sapphire
Nuzlocke, last run terminated by Brawleys bulk up Machop. Need to grind a little more this time.
>>
>>384892740
I didn't say anything about the d-pad specifically but it is inferior to the Wii u pro controller's d-pad. In fact I liked that one better overall.
>>
>Melee
after years of ragging on the community and 'lol smash is party game', i get it now. i really do. god damn sheik is fun.
>>
File: c5d.png (49KB, 374x490px) Image search: [Google]
c5d.png
49KB, 374x490px
>>384892601
>Mayflash's switch pro controller pc adapter is finally coming out in August
>Will probably cost somewhere in the $15-20 range
I can afford it but it'll leave a sour fucking taste in my mouth when stacked on top of the controller's ridiculous $70 price.
>>
File: 1472146122305.png (677KB, 743x948px) Image search: [Google]
1472146122305.png
677KB, 743x948px
>Tekken 7
Having a great time with it, shame about tournament mode though
>Darkest Dungeon
I hated this game for its rng bullshit. But after a while i realised that you can prepare for almost everything. It really grew on me BECOUSE it doesen´t hold back on me.
>Injustice 2
Holy shit i didn´t see that comming. Great Online, lots of things for singleplayer and many very different Characters.
>Nioh
Ehh only played for an hour so far. It feels like weird mix between Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls. I will continue playing and see if it gets better.
>>
>>384887667
>firewatch
pretty good, it was everything i wanted it to be, not sure why i waited so long to play it
its proof you can make a walking simulator fun, you just need more than one character even if you just hear the other speak and no mesh exists ingame, add exploration and have some quality writing.
I hope someone makes a detective game like this someday
>>
>nier automata
not a fan. i think the hype might have killed it for me. the genre-shifting was interesting at first, but the combat is pretty dull and the world is boring and empty. enjoyed the boss fights though.

>the end is nigh
feels like edmund's older games that he used to put on newgrounds, or 'super meat boy' mixed with 'you have to win the game'. it's a fairly standard indie platformer with precise controls. backtracking to get missed tumors is a fucking nightmare. i don't know if the non-linear format was a good choice for an instadeath platformer.
>>
File: Happiest Doggo.jpg (173KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
Happiest Doggo.jpg
173KB, 960x912px
>>384887667
This is a beautiful thread friend.

>Heroes of The Storm
Been really enjoying it since 2.0 landed. I'm glad Blizzard basically made the game just overall more enjoyable to play. The lootboxes have given me a bunch of skins I would only dream to have, and the constant content is a welcome sight.

I mean at 2.0 Launch we had D.va, then soon after we had Malthiel, then shortly after THAT Stukov. Now we just got confirmation that Garrosh is the next upcoming hero. Can't wait to see what his kit will be.

>Shadow of Mordor
Yeah the combat is easy outside of fighting a few or several high level captains/a Warchief, but I just love it. The story is decent enough, I think Celebrimbor and his VA are just great. I enjoy the Nemesis system, and even if it's easy, jumping down and brutalizing Orcs to scare them away is always a blast.

I'm legit looking foward to Shadow of War for improving the Nemeis system and basically taking SoM and making it bigger!

>Company of Heroes 2
Been enjoying the campaign and how it's not afraid to talk about the bad things the Russians did during the war. Sure it's glaring for some, but it's best to not deny that the whole eastern front in general wasn't a barbaric bloodbath. Overall it's a fun campaign, haven't tried the multiplayer it (assuming it isn't dead), though I'm sure I'll just get side-swiped and annihilated since I'm not too good at RTS's outside of controlled single player.
>>
>Splatoon 2
Really like it, although I can only play in hour sessions, so I'm putting it down to do some cleaning, browsing or cooking. Might just be my age though. Only complaint is the music really, gets repetitive. Love the colours, love the gameplay, love most of the maps.

>Dawn of War
Doesn't hold up as much as I'd have liked, but makes me miss the classic style RTS games again. I still had a few good sessions stomping the AI, might reinstall Age of Empires 2.

>Zelda
The previous game I played, but didn't enjoy it at all but won't go on about it.

>>384889914
>The Order
That game looked so nice when you stood still. When it moves it's the only game to ever give me motion sickness. Nothing in real life has ever given me motion sickness either. Really weird.

>>384890971
My favourite FPS by far. Gameplay is so satisfying and smooth. It really cannot be improved upon. I just wish they had made the sequels anything like it. It felt like they made FEAR 2 from the ground up and barely attempted to imitate the first one.

>>384891118
I absolutely loved Arkham Asylum. One of my favourite games of last gen, probably of all time (if you're making a big list). I don't know why people praised the open worlds though, I thought they made City and Knight significantly worse. Origins is the only one I didn't play, but wasn't in the Arkham Collection for some reason.

>>384893067
>Advance Wars
Nintendo have so many great smaller franchises I forget about. I'd love to see something to do with this on the Switch, as well as the likes of Pikmin (even if that does get its love) and a traditional Fire Emblem.
>>
>>384891498

the fandom blew undertale's rating out of proportion because it did 'meta' things like having saving as an actual plot element, remembering if you killed a character and then reloaded a file in order to undo your mistake, etc
>>
>>384893638
>combat is pretty dull

You're not playing it right. The objective of Platinum combat isn't to progress past enemies, its to progress through them flawlessly. If you're getting hit and using items, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>hollow knight
I love everything about it. Soundtrack is on point. I think the game is challenging but not overly difficult. It's a very comfy game in general.
>Injustice 2
First fighting game I've been able to get good at. I love all the gear options and upgrades you can do to your characters. I don't really like the clash system all that much but it doesn't break the game in anyway.
>>
Alright.

>Rocket League

It's my favorite MP with Uncharted 2, The Last of Us and AC Brotherhood. Scoring or saving a goal is a great feeling. I still suck at it but I'm improving.

>The Order 1886

I'm on the second chapter now. The game is pretty as fuck, shooting is solid, but trying to be a cinematic experience really brings the game down. The black bars really REALLY sucks and I wish it wasnt so gray
>>
>>384894221

>hollow knight

I really wish the PS4 port would just come out already. They said it "later this year" but god knows that it can mean december 30
>>
I find it refreshing just how crass the game's sense of humor is, and from what I can read up on, it's not even a "Ghost Stories" situation. It still holds true to its own story, and that just helps me get more invested, I think. Perfect for around Valentine's Day.
>>
File: 40329698_p0.jpg (156KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
40329698_p0.jpg
156KB, 800x586px
>Splatoon 2
Multiplayer is still solid. Didn't touch Splatoon 1's single-player so I don't know if this was the case before, but I love how the single-player hub worlds are their own mini-levels. Feels like a nice throwback.

>UNIST (UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st])
In the running for possibly the worst fucking title for a game. Nice anime fighter with a stronger focus on footsies. Cool of the developers to put in an extensive tutorial. The cast has an overall edgy, bland light-novel design, but it's kind of endearing due to how deliberate it is. I'm really digging the soundtrack too.
>>
Just finished Splatoon 2 single player. They fucking nailed the final boss god damn. Good shit.
In other news Salmon Run is fun as fuck, really enjoying it.
>>
>Monster Hunter XX
New styles and skills are really fun to use. Barufaruku is one of the best fights in the series in my opinion, and the special Raizex is one of the most challenging and satisfying hunts I've ever done. I hope it gets localized in English for everybody who doesn't do Japanese.

>Wuppo
Really charming setting and writing. Gameplay is more fun than I was expecting too!

>Tribes 2
Will literally always be fun.
>>
>>384887667
I realize it gets a lot of shit here, but I tried out Brutal Doom the other day, and it was the most fun I've had with a video game in a long time.
>>
File: 1499356318832.gif (140KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499356318832.gif
140KB, 320x270px
>>384887667
I've been revisting and cleaning up games from the DS/Wii era recently.
>Super Mario Galaxy
Played Luigi mode to 100% the game once and for all, it was every bit as fun as I remember it being
>Kirby's Return to Dreamland
All Kirby games are great. Playing through it a second time, I never noticed how great the game's soundtrack is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPp67I1bmQ
>Phantom Hourglass
I picked this game up from a friend a while back, but never played it. So far I'm loving the Dungeon design and the boss battles, its just a shame the controls are so fucked.
>>
File: 1500341922343.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500341922343.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
This is a good thread
Pls don't die
>>
File: you can count on osttruppen.png (46KB, 152x200px) Image search: [Google]
you can count on osttruppen.png
46KB, 152x200px
>>384893698
I realize that a lot of bad shit went down on the Eastern Front, but I miss the "romantic" Band of Brothers theme that vCoH had. I'm glad that they didn't throw in any Holocaust stuff into the Panzer Elite campaign. I can understand the Russians feeling angry when those themes were overshadowed by a darker theme, when they finally got their own CoH game. But that's a small thing for me, as I'm in it for the MP anyways. I think CoH2 is a great game.
>>
>>384892810
I really liked playing Dust, the character art was amateurish but it had its charm. Gameplay was great and had good usage of backtracking.
>>
>>384890971
Recently beaten a couple of Monolith Games in a row, for a first time.
> NOLF
Very good art direction, despite somewhat aged graphics looks neat. Gameplay is good, but game isnt spoonfeeding you - first full stealth missions is F5-F9 fest, but when you actually understand rules and principles it is a decent stealth shooter, also surprisingly good gunplay - differrent ammo types and equipment - from hitscan silenced pistol to scoped crossbow with unending ammo (if you dont miss). Also you can pick your equipment before missions, which works sometimes against you - you choose weaponry before mission, but one mission can consist of many levels, and in one it is better to go full rembo, when another is pure stealth. So not bringing any silenced weapons with you on that type of mission could fuck you up, especially if you didnt had many saves, so you're forced to do 2-3 levels again. Overall game is pretty easy and much fun after you passed entry barrier. Has many humor and good screenwriting in characters, so you starting to believe that even typical bots on the level are actually human beings.
>NOLF 2
Good step forward graphics-wise, and some simplification to gameplay (which is actually good). You no longer select equipment before mission, and can collect everything needed right on the level. Killed enemies on certain levels now respawn so killing everybody on the level is now somewhat pointless. Setting off the alarm now oftenly doesnt result to gameover, just to spawning more enemies at the alarm location. Humor and gags engorged to an absourd level, which is not very good, now it goes more to parody and farce, that partically reduces immersion. Also there's now RPG system, that allow you to adjust character stats to more rembo or ninja style of game, or mixed. IMHO it is a step back, before you could do both relying just on your sneaking or shooting skill, now aiming spread or footstep noise are dependent from amont of invested on them XP points.
>>
>>384889914
>I've always loved gaming. 2017's my favorite year to date.

lol
underage b&
you must be 18 to post here, nigger
>>
File: battle_tree_small.png (275KB, 459x577px) Image search: [Google]
battle_tree_small.png
275KB, 459x577px
>>384887667
I like your thread, OP

>Rayman Origins
fucking loved it, want to get a Switch in the future so I'll wait until then to get Legends.

>Phantasy Star IV
Fun game, nice old-school RPG. It's pretty neat how in 1994, a game let you assign a whole turn's worth of commands to just one macro in the menu.

>Pokemon Sun
Pic related is why I still play, for Battle Tree high scores. I'd give the whole package a 3/5. Double battle run like ass because the model-rendering code is horribly unoptimized; and since Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon have a dev cycle of under a year, I don't expect that to get fixed. Hell, there's even a 10-second hang time after finishing a regular trainer battle in the story, or exiting a wild fight.
I'm skipping the newer games.
>>
>>384901574
cont.
> F.E.A.R
Basically, it is Nova Prospect from HL2, but now entire game consists of it. Cold and sterile corridors half-filled with close cold lighting and dark ambient sound. You walking in maze-like levels alone, between jumpscares\cinematic horror cutscenes and actually good fights against soldiers, thats entire game. And once leaving frowsy musty dark corridors and steping on the daylight street, you find yourself at the epicentre of nuclear explosion! Thats actually how game ends. In terms of gameplay it is good, but it becames tedious chore much faster than game ends, so you just wandering around in these corridors thinking "oh, another steam from pipe, how scary, my ass. Oh, it appears there's another group of soldiers wants me dead, how entertaining, another backroute? where the heck should i go now? when this game ends?

F.E.A.R 2 has more entertaining sections with mech, and more various level design, so it's more valuable for me, despite toned down, more consolish gunplay and focking QTEs.
>>
>>384900560
Question, how do you just deal with RTS Multi in general? If I make a mistake and all my forces basically get killed I just kinda 404 and try mass producing more before they rush my base or something.

It always feels like they're more ahead in production than I am. Talking general RTS multi here, not just CoH.
>>
>The Witcher 3
I've put nearly 50 hours into it since the 5th. That's the most vidya I've played in a very long time. I don't know if it's totally rekindled my love for the medium but it has definitely made me more interested in games again
>>
File: Hugwascancelled.png (65KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hugwascancelled.png
65KB, 210x240px
>>384887667
I recently played through the 4 Megaman Zero games back to back. The series was pretty good but I feel like the 4th one was pretty shit in comparrison, I couldn't even bring myself to finish it.
>>
>>384896961

The video game store I work at got this traded in complete with box, manual, and great looking discs. Always heard this series was great and would really like to try it. How is it Anon?
>>
Metal Gear Solid was good until it turned full "muh feelings" anime mode.
Eli can like control metal gear because he has like so much hatred inside him, like, no other person can hate that much because he's special!!!1 Ignore the fact that Volgin has legitimate reason to hate Snake for killing his lover, taking all his money, destroying his base, and literally killing him. But yeah eli had a rough childhood so he has like so much hatred!
>>
>>384904242
I mean come on, Volgin came back from being braindead because of his hatred. Venom summoned an all-destroying whale. What is a bit of piloting an incomplete Metal Gear compared to that?
>>
>>384904242
>Eli can like control metal gear because he has like so much hatred inside him
And because there's only enough room in the cockpit for a child to pilot it.
>>
>>384903346
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer this in any other way but "Git gud".This is a matter of APM, build orders, and unit micro, and you can't really teach experience.
>>
>>384887667
I'm a depressed motherfucker, but I love the shit out of video games still.

>Cave Story
Fantastic game and possibly one of the GOAT but it does have some flaws. I think for one, the jump physics are a tad floaty.

>Street Fighter V
My first 'real' fighting game. I had the lack of defensive options on wakeup but I enjoy it anyway.
>>
>>384887667
>Rainbow 6 Siege
Just clocked in 800 hours the other day. I love this game. It's a complete mess under the hood and the balance is pretty dumb but I still can't get enough of it.

>Deus Ex
I get why people like this game so much now. It has tons of depth both in gameplay and story, but I do find it rough around the edges especially with the gunplay.

>System Shock 2
I think I might end up liking this more than Deus Ex. I only just started playing it but the atmosphere is top notch and I'm eager to find out what the hell happened to this place.
>>
>>384905052

>Rainbow 6 Siege
I feel that way about For Honor. I heard Siege was so bad that almost all players left until they turned it around with a massive update. The FH devs have very gamechanging plans that they revealed lately, I hope they can turn this ship around as well before it hits the iceberg.
>>
>supers in a 3d fighting game

puke.

when's virtua fighter 6 coming out. sick of hearing about tekkuck.
>>
>>384904614
Why was that whale burning again? Metal Gear doesn't catch on fire when he's controlled by Mantis
>>
>>384905229
My friend loves For Honor and has been trying to get me to buy it, but I can't justify it until it goes below $20. It looks fun but it also looks super dead. Ubisoft can make a decent game once in a blue moon but when they do, they completely fumble it in the technical department. Who thought 4v4 p2p was acceptable?
>>
File: 1500570050600.jpg (49KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1500570050600.jpg
49KB, 600x337px
>Dragon Quest V
Great jrpg and I'm really enjoying this series.
>Donkey Kong Country
Just beat this and fuck there are some bullshit levels in there but a great platformer.
>Dead Rising
Already beat it but I'm replaying and don't know if I want to do the story or what. I want to try and save all the survivors but I know it's going to be bullshit.
>GTAIV
Everyone memes about Roman and driving but you can just answer the call and cancel no problem and driving is easy when you play it enough.
>>
>>384887667
>Demon
After barely playing it for a few months, I've gotten hooked back onto it. I barely play anything else these days.
>>
File: luna.png (520KB, 569x1062px) Image search: [Google]
luna.png
520KB, 569x1062px
I love my vidja like you OP
>>384887667

>Virtue's Last Reward
Finished this very recently. Amazing story and for the most part good puzzle rooms. Shame they went with 3D models, but it's not that big of a deal. Playing the Nonary port on Steam, so being able to relax in my chair, rather than my poor mouse and keyboard position really helps. Despite it's flaws, it's definitely up there as one of my favorites.

>The Swapper
Decided to give this one a try again, as I dropped it about three hours in a while back now. It's doesn't do anything exceptionally well, but nothing in it comes across as bad. Well maybe the sections with no gravity. Just a quaint little puzzle game.

>N++
This has been my go to game, if I want to listen to a podcast or an album I'm interested in. Try to go for all golds is a pain on some levels, but the controls are tight, so I mostly blame myself. Fuck the levels that just scatter gold into the air, as it would take ages just to get half of them. Other than that, it's a comfy game to play.

I've played some other games as well, but I've not played enough of them to get a solid impression yet. That and I'm stuck at my dad's house, so games without cloud storage are no goes

Thanks for the thread OP :^)
>>
>>384905534
Because it looks cool idk
>>
>>384905716
>You will never have to struggle to keep your concentration in a Street Fighter tournament as Larkin Love pipes you off.
>>
>>384905646

It has like 7k players on PC. Console is more active but fuck playing this game at 30fps.
>>
Been playing Trails of Cold Steel, and I fucking LOVE it. Never really played a JRPG all the way through before, but I'm about to be done with this one. Went out and bought the sequel the other day so I'd be able to hop right into it when I finish. Also, Towa is a miracle of the fucking universe and I love her.
>>
>>384887667
Killing floor 2
Got much better over time. Its pretty fun now, the guns feel great.

Xenoblade chronicles
Its got a good pseudo real time combat and the story seem intersting so far. Reyn best friend.
>>
>>384889914
I do not believe you are being serious.
>>
>>384906141
Why a Street Fighter tournament though?
>>
I'm super excited to get back to ff12. It's crazy how much of a downgrade 13 was in retrospect.
>>384905912
N++ is my shit. Ridiculous it never got a vita release.
>>384906605
I keep picking up and dropping Trails. The combat is amazing but the story is slow (25 hours in). I'm told it picks up so lll get to it.
>>
>Splatoon 2
I love it, loved the first one. Style, gameplay, it just clicks with me. Gonna play more shortly.

>Gigantic
It was free on steam, what is it? I dunno, might give it another shot, but don't think I'll stick with this fps moba crap.

>Lost Planet 2
Finally got it working again on Win10, love this game. Lost my save, but a whole new reason to play through it again. Great coop title.

>Titanfall 2
The horde mode dlc is coming out this week, figured I'd get back into it and shake off some rust. Love the movement system and figthan robots.
>>
>>384907415
Yeah you should definitely pick it back up. Some parts are REALLY slow, like when they visit the Nord Highlands, but the highs in this game are strong enough that I can push through the lows.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.