[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ratchet and Clank is discounted to 15€ on the EU PSN. I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 913hlCrPtsL._SL1500_[1].jpg (349KB, 1263x1500px) Image search: [Google]
913hlCrPtsL._SL1500_[1].jpg
349KB, 1263x1500px
Ratchet and Clank is discounted to 15€ on the EU PSN. I never played a game in this series, should I? Is the game any good or is it typical subpar Sonybro platformer garbage like the Sly Cooper and J&D trilogies? Because those two were praised to be as good if not better than BK and SMS but they were mediocre at best, only the first J&D was a 7/10.
>>
>>384886035
It was alright if you can ignore how much of a poor remake it was, but I found the weapon selection to be actually really poor
I'd suggest the original trilogy over it, and I don't know if it is on the EU PSN, but the trilogy is completely free right now on the AU one
R&C has always had a decent amount of platforming, but it's always been more of a fun third person shooter with platforming in it
>>
Go watch YouTube reviews you fucking idiot
>>
>>384886216
Is the trilogy available for PS4 tho?
>>
>>384886035
You won't like this one too. It's even worse than the furry trilogies of PS2
>>
>>384886035
I enjoyed it a lot. It isn't a super long game, only like 10ish hours if I remember right but its a lot of fun. Weapons feel satisfying to use and the platforming never gets too repetitive/dull.
>>
>>384886035
Its shit, believe me. They completely lost what made R&C good.

You're better off buying the original 3 for ps2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kD_QhYgIA4
>>
>>384886278
Ah no, the HD version that's free is for PS3 and Vita, and the original versions were for the PS2
>>
Try as he might Ratchet could not breathe underwater.
>>
>>384886460
The gameplay is still great and thats all that ever mattered to me in R&C games.
>>
File: 1493468445832.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493468445832.png
12KB, 243x243px
There are a few interesting games on the EU PSN right now, but I'm not entirely sure on any of them.

They have Rise of TR for 25€, I played the reboot on PC and it was ok for an uncharted clone but the grimdarkan and shitty unlikeable characters and story made me glad I pirated it. Is this one any better, or at the very least as good as Uncharted 2/3?

Battlefield 1 for 30€: I'm intrigued because I never played a WWI game but I'm not going to play online so I'm not sure if it's worth 30 on the campaign alone.

The Last Guardian for 20€: I heard it was shit, but I still want to give it a try. Will I regret it?

Mirror's Edge Catalyst for 10€: is it really as bad as /v/ told me? Most of the complaints were for the story and the feminism, but maybe you don't remember the first one also had feminism and a shitty story (but it was still one of my favourite games of last gen).

Batman AK for 15€: I'm a huge fan of the entire series of Arkham, but I'm a bit burned out and this one looks like a rehash. Also I'm not into vehicle shit. Also online trophies.

The Evil Within for 10€: I pirated it on PC some time ago, the black bars turned me off from it and it played like a retarded hybrid of TLOU and RE4. I still want to give it a second chance, but my PC is not strong enough.

Tearaway for 11€: I'm intrigued by these innovative games, but I don't really want to end up with another Kirby Epic Yarn or Puppeteer where the whole game is so easy I can 100% it in two days.
>>
>>384887001
Only one I can comment on was Tearaway
The main story is a bit short and there's not a lot of difficulty, I found the main pull was the whole fun adventure aspect even though difficulty lacked a bit
I beat the game in 2 days, but there's also a bit to collect, and it doesn't have some frustrating gimmick like Epic Yarn where you drop the collectables or something
>>
>>384886035
Play the original trilogy if you have a PS2, a PS3 or a PC that can emulate the PS2 instead (Not really that tough of a challenge if your PC isn't a shit laptop or hopelessly out of date, just remember to adjust your settings and get the latest emulator build).
>>
>>384887001
>buying multiplats on console
Pirate that shit on PC dude, come on. Also Last Guardian is shit.
>>
>>384886035
Imagine if Jak II had actual functioning shooting controls and didn't take place in a shitty open world. That's that kind of gameplay you're in for.
>>
>>384886035
Nah get the HD collection

However if you have the spare cash go for it, its still a FUN game and looks amazing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.