[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You bought her game, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500753478142.jpg (204KB, 1200x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1500753478142.jpg
204KB, 1200x1047px
You bought her game, right?
>>
who is it
>>
only a wetback would find that god awful design appealing
>>
>>384885567
nrs face
>>
>>384885567
I'm more hyped for the Bizarro premier skin than I am the Starfire release.
>>
>>384885567
>tfw thought Starfire was a shit choice
>tfw think she actually looked cool as fuck in her trailer
I really need to go ahead and buy this game. Or I could wait until the GotY edition or whatever, but I fear people won't be playing the game then.
>>
>>384885609
New52!Starfire
>>
>>384885567
pcwhen
>>
>>384886716
>I fear people won't be playing the game then

Why do people keep doing this about the most nonsensical games? It's an NRS fighter, nobody else makes what they do, it's gonna stay lively up until the next MK or whatever else comes out, original Injustice was still super easy to find matches for across basically all systems until MKX came and so on going forward and back.
>>
>>384887565
We aren't even in new 52 anymore you fucking cuck
>>
File: starfire.jpg (2MB, 800x1231px) Image search: [Google]
starfire.jpg
2MB, 800x1231px
>>384885567
NRS can't make an attractive woman even if it were to save their life. That is such an average body with no defining features. Starfire is suppose to be one of the most attractive DC characters in existence.
>>
She doesn't look that interesting as a playable character IMO but I'm won over more by flash than the actual meat of the mechanics in fighting games like this

she throws green energy lasers wew
using her hair as a flaming whip was pretty interesting
>>
>>384886716
Just wait. Regardless of if you like NRS fighting games or not it's not worth $60
>>
>>384889865

>most attractive
>but also most boring

why can't we have nice things with her having the body of a literal love space goddess but also the fish out of water perspective from the less serious runs of Starfire.
>>
>>384885567

That fucking ass. I'm glad microskirt gear has been confirmed for her
>>
>>384885567
Yes, I play it on occasion. I think her space super is pretty cool with the green effects.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.