[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main history of TESIII is so good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Portada_Morrowind.jpg (62KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Portada_Morrowind.jpg
62KB, 375x500px
>Meet with Crassius Curio in the Curio Manor, Vivec Hlaalu Plaza, to receive an overview of the Hlaalu councilors.
>Get Curio's vote for Hortator.
>Find Yngling Half-Troll in Vivec, St. Olms Plaza, Yngling Manor, and get his vote (gold required).
>Find Dram Bero hidden in the Haunted Manor, St. Olms, and get his vote.
>Learn about Orvas Dren from Dram Bero.
>Take care of Orvas Dren in the Dren Plantation, north of Vivec.
>Find Velanda Omani in Omani Manor on Elmas Island, east of the St. Olms Canton, and get her vote.
>Find Nevena Ules in Ules Manor, just west of Suran (east of the Dren Plantation, and northeast of Vivec) and get her vote.
>Return to Curio to be named the Hortator of House Hlaalu.

>Visit Athyn Sarethi (Sarethi Manor in Ald'ruhn, Manor District) to learn about the Redoran council members.
>If not a house member, rescue Sarethi's son, Varvur, in the Venim manor, to get his vote for Hortator.
>Meet with Miner Arobar in his manor and get his vote for Hortator.
>Meet with Garisa Llethri in his manor and get his vote for Hortator.
>Meet with Hlaren Ramoran in his manor and get his vote for Hortator.
>Meet with Brara Morvayn in her quarters in the Council Hall and get her vote for Hortator.
>Challenge Bolvyn Venim in his manor to a duel, meeting him in Vivec's Arena.
>Return to Sarethi and be named the Hortator for House Redoran.

>Meet with Master Aryon in Tel Vos (Upper Chamber) to receive an overview of the Telvanni councilors.
>Get Aryon to vote for you as the Hortator.
>Convince Mistress Dratha in the Upper Tower in Tel Mora.
>Convince Master Neloth in Tel Naga (Sadrith Mora).
>Convince Mistress Therana in the Upper Tower of Tel Branora.
>Convince Master Baladas in Arvs-Drelen (Gnisis) if necessary.
>Kill Gothren in the Upper Tower of Tel Aruhn.
>Return to Master Aryon to be named Hortator of House Telvanni.

Best rpg ever made :`)
>>
gothicfag you're relentless. take a break my dude
>>
>>384885715
I never played gothic.
>>
I don't get it, quests where you have to talk to people aren't allowed?

Name a better RPG
>>
>>384885891
Fallout 4.
>>
>>384885891
2 npcs is ok

15 npcs in a row no.
>>
>>384885891
Fallout 2, Baldur's gate, VTMB, DS...
>>
>>384885559
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: dagoth purr welcomes you.png (242KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
dagoth purr welcomes you.png
242KB, 604x438px
>I will vote you Hortator, outlander. But you have to retrieve the family seal ring from this cave first. [Bedero Ancestral Tomb has been marked on your map.]
>>
>quests where the goal is to convince the NPC to join your house or guild but the questgivers flat out tell you you can murder them if they won't

>If you will not be turned, you will be DESTROYED
>>
tfw I skipped the hordadur quest altogether by getting 50 rep from sidequests. Sure, it might take just as long if you start right before it, but it's better than sucking all the house members' dicks (and whatever freaky shit Curio is into) to get declared hotpotato for the dozenth time if you just want to be done with the main quest.
>>
File: legato.jpg (26KB, 650x473px) Image search: [Google]
legato.jpg
26KB, 650x473px
>>384891073
>mfw slaughtering pushy asshole NPCs
feels good, man. not many games give you the freedom of putting down absolutely anyone who gives you shit
>>
File: 1485385596097.png (10KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
1485385596097.png
10KB, 334x229px
>>384891339
I didn't even know you could do that
>>
>>384891508
If your dick is big enough you can just murder Divayth Fyr and Vivec, take their gear and move onto Dagoth
>>
>>384886565
No, fuck off with this mentality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.