[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still playing Overwatch? What can make it better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: Cyr34m0.jpg (116KB, 923x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Cyr34m0.jpg
116KB, 923x1255px
Are you still playing Overwatch? What can make it better?
>>
>>384884432
>Are you still playing Overwatch?
no.
> What can make it better?
more d.va.
>>
>>384884432
Only if my friends get on and one of them plays it.
>What can make it better?
Ban the junkrat I had a match with yesterday in qp who had no cooldowns on abilities and was somehow in our team's voice chat blaring a recording of a car alarm. Other than that, more pharah skins.
>>
Women like that live life on easy mode. Here I am, about to kill myself because no one will employ me. Can't even get a warehouse job. I have a fucking degree, and I can't find a job. And yet that female will have everything she wants handed to her. Fuck the system.
>>
>>384884432
Fuck this roastie in a 10 dollar cosplay off amazon a bullet or acid wash to the face is what she deserves
>>
>>384885863
thirsty betas are not exactly part of ''the system'' lad
>>
No

Nerf and buff around high level play not lot teir. The fact they nerfed roadhog shows the devs know fuck all about balance.

Buff the defense cast or make the attackers have less movement and damage, there is no reason to ever play any defense hero over an attacker

More than anything make the matchmaking more consistent . Matches are either blowouts or complete upset. Also I don't think you can place up SR wise which makes seasons useless
>>
>>384884432
To still be playing Overwatch I would have had to started playing it in the first place.
>>
>>384884432
lol
>>
File: 1500764919553.jpg (492KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500764919553.jpg
492KB, 1000x1000px
>>384884432
Yes
>What can make it better
It's pretty great as it is, but it could use a few small changes

>Roadhug given a temporary self-buff of increased damage activated off a successful hook that gives him the potential to one-shot classes like he use to (and deservedly) but without the potential to one shot a zenyatta or soldier 10-15 meters away with a fucking right click

>Restore Ana's mobility boost from nano boost. As it is currently, mercy builds her ult faster and its a bit more valuable to the team meta than the current nano boost. Same with zenyatta. Transcendence and res are a bit stronger than the nano boost. Either that, or make her ult building faster

>Make rein build his ult faster to compare against the high level comp meta that is winston/dva for the two tanks. Neither character is overpowered, and rein is just barely short of both, but with the wonky collision detection for charge and swing at times, coupled with how slow he builds his ult, he is slightly less viable than both. Fix his charge collission to what it use to be, make sure hammer hits actually hit, and make him build hit ult 10-20% faster to compare against how absurd defense matrix is.

>Sombra needs an ever slight buff. What it is I don't know, as it could easily put her in the realm of overpowered.
>>
>3D women
Thank god I am not playing this shit game for gays, women and kids
>>
>>384884432
Yes
Less clothes.
>>
File: 1470268099363.png (299KB, 504x346px) Image search: [Google]
1470268099363.png
299KB, 504x346px
>>384885863
she's a brazilian whore who had tons of surgery and fucks ugly D-list brazilian local celebrities and has other "drama" going on with her friends, she's barely over 5 foot tall and has fucked up skin with ugly tattoos and wears tons of makeup. on top of that she has a weird body in general and you can tell she doesn't work out.

how the fuck do I know that? there's this site for roasties called Pretty Ugly Little Liars where all they do is expose such basic whores to feel better about themselves. you can look up "jessica beppler nude" or find her thread in PULL

point is, my nigga, put effort into yourself as a man, and you'll become valuable. In every aspect, face, body, mental, social, money, etc etc. and don't forget your high value. A hot dude is 10x more valuable than a hot chick, because it means you've got your shit figured out and you know your value, instead of being a makeup whore who spends her time calling people ugly on twitter and posting instagram shit that makes it seem like her life is fulfilling
>>
no because all my friends quit
>>
File: 1497321150146.jpg (237KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1497321150146.jpg
237KB, 1080x1349px
>>384887420
>>384885863

factory jobs are easy to find here in Canada. Go to an employment agency and usually they will hire you directly after about a year of work.

Magna is a good paying factory job.
>>
Remove anything but Total Mayhem. There fixed.
>>
>>384885863
What you major in?
>>
>>384887420
I just looked her up as you suggested. I'd do her I guess. I've seen worse
>>
File: 1473371055566.jpg (21KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1473371055566.jpg
21KB, 500x422px
>>384887420
she also had a sugar daddy for years who paid for her surgeries and rent, while she went and fucked other ugly dudes lmao, now she's all "conservative views", has a beta boyfriend and wants to remove her tattoos

DAMAGED GOODS
>>
>>384884432
If they REALLY wanted to fix it, enough with the limited loot crate releases.

And turn that one time co-op thing into something ala L4D as a way to bring in more lore to the game.
>>
>>384885863
Do you even have female friends?
>>
File: Cuq4A1yW8AEkpYM.jpg (69KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cuq4A1yW8AEkpYM.jpg
69KB, 607x960px
>>384887420
Damn I did not know this.
>>
>>384888573
get to that point where others would want to do you. i'd stay away from plastic surgery tho, unless you got shit like a broken nose. the line between ugly and pretty is very thin. cheer up dude, I had acne for like 6 years and only now after like 9 months of accutane does my skin look alright. don't waste your time on such basic whores, all they're good for is fucking
>>
>>384884432
Release High Quality nude SFM models
>>
>>384887420
>point is, my nigga, put effort into yourself as a man, and you'll become valuable. In every aspect, face, body, mental, social, money, etc etc. and don't forget your high value. A hot dude is 10x more valuable than a hot chick, because it means you've got your shit figured out and you know your value, instead of being a makeup whore who spends her time calling people ugly on twitter and posting instagram shit that makes it seem like her life is fulfilling

quoted for truth.

all the Instagram whores are unhappy people looking for validation and unable to form satisfying relationship. met quite a few in my life.
>>
>>384888604
I always thought bitches were to blame for a lot of shit, but the biggest culprit I've found out while growing up isn't so much women, it's beta males. The damage that these retards produce is unfathomable, they should be hanged or sent to work in coal mines.
>>
>>384888892
>beta males

those aren't beta males. god I hate the misuse of this word. betas are your typical dudebro males that simply are too conformist to be alphas. Alphas lead, they are trendsetters while betas follow. No those men are the gammas or deltas, maybe even omegas of society.
>>
>>384888864
The mistake is these idiots basing their happiness on females in the first place. Do you know how many things you can do in life right now? Today? Stop being a depressive cunt, go to the gym, get a good hobby and live life. Whores should be fucked on the side, they should be priority number 20. Priority number 1 is you, then your family, then your dog, etc. Fucking hell you beta fucks.
>>
>>384888892

>sent to work in coal mines

Why did this make me laugh
>>
>>384884432
Overwatch is pretty great as it is, top tier comfy game.
>>
No
Start by removing ultimates and go from there
>>
>>384889004
The only thing you did was change the labels. Even your typical Chad I wouldn't even call an Alpha. He's just following his instinct and still places his worth based on how many females he has slept with. Someone that knows the nature and biology and makes improvement based on reality is always going to be much better than an Alpha, basically an Ubermench.
>>
>>384889024
>The mistake is these idiots basing their happiness on females in the first place. Do you know how many things you can do in life right now? Today? Stop being a depressive cunt, go to the gym, get a good hobby and live life. Whores should be fucked on the side, they should be priority number 20. Priority number 1 is you, then your family, then your dog, etc. Fucking hell you beta fucks.

too misogynistic for me. I would say women should be your number 2. No (quality) women will take you seriously if you don't have anything more important in your life than her because what are you going to talk about? But keeping ur women happy should definitely be high on your priority list, I wouldn't say 20.

I think people goto the extreme where they start off low-self esteem and want women for validation. Then go extreme opposite and say fuck that and become too cruel or misogynistic. Maintaining a relationship with a quality women does involve putting effort and getting invested but at the same not worshiping the ground she walks. the middle ground.

my 2 cents.
>>
>>384889294
>t. centrist cuck
All the ills of the world are caused by fence sitting moderate fucks like you.
>>
File: 1491354886469.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491354886469.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>384889294
Good try at bait.
>>
>>384889294
stfu faggot lol
>>
>>384889294
there is no middle ground. if you give her that amount of attention, it means you're ready to settle for her and willing to listen to her, and as we all know (including her), her looks are average and her opinions are stupid. this is literally what women will think. it's not "cruel" to think about yourself, you have needs and nobody else will think about you.

The more you care about her, the more she realizes how dumb you really are
>>
>>384889401

oh ya SJW antifa extremists and alt-right white ethnostate supremacist are real good for society.
>>
File: tumblr_osz2cw4z8H1s06pc2o1_1280.png (2MB, 905x1360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osz2cw4z8H1s06pc2o1_1280.png
2MB, 905x1360px
>>
>>384885863
Lol I've been to prison for gbh and robbery and I still got a warehouse job, what the fuck lmao
>>
>>384884432
No. Nothing Blizzard is capable of, so I moved to Paladins (getting a new champion and 4 new maps this week btw).
>>
>>384889480
>there is no middle ground. if you give her that amount of attention, it means you're ready to settle for her and willing to listen to her, and as we all know (including her), her looks are average and her opinions are stupid. this is literally what women will think. it's not "cruel" to think about yourself, you have needs and nobody else will think about you.
>The more you care about her, the more she realizes how dumb you really are

This is only true for low self-esteem women that don't believe they deserve to be treated well. But if you are getting involved with these women it's a lose-lose relationship no matter what.

Good relationships are ones where the sum is greater than the parts. In other words you both put in time, energy, investment and get emotional support and good times as a result.

If you are with women that will lose respect for treating them like decent human beings then you'll never get that type of support. best case scenario is meaningless sex and that comes with strings such as having to deal with bad behavior and drama. It's a waste of time.

When you become a real alpha male, you expect women to treat you well and if they don't then that's a problem.
>>
>>384889004
alpha and beta are states of mind. alphas are not leaders of men, alphas are just dudes who do whatever the fuck their needs and instincts dictate, and rack up female (and male) adoration because of their value. trying to "lead" anyone is responsibility that an alpha wouldn't concern himself with.

concepts like honor, honesty, virtue, loyalty, commitment, western society, etc are INHERENTLY beta
>>
>>384889501
There can be no compromise you cuck. If either of those two wins, any and all problems will have already ended, for their opponents will have been entirely wiped out - culture, language, religion, cuisine, genes, etc.
>>
>>384889728
You are a goddamn retard.
>>
>>384889728
>alpha and beta are states of mind. alphas are not leaders of men, alphas are just dudes who do whatever the fuck their needs and instincts dictate, and rack up female (and male) adoration because of their value. trying to "lead" anyone is responsibility that an alpha wouldn't concern himself with.
>concepts like honor, honesty, virtue, loyalty, commitment, western society, etc are INHERENTLY beta

This is the definition of an Omega. A low-self esteem Omega that wants to run away from responsibly (basically a depressed teenager).

Alphas by definition are the leader of men and in order to attain leadership (lawfully) it requires other humans putting their trust in you because your leadership will benefit their lives (think politics and elections). Concepts sit as honesty, honor, virtue, etc. are inherently human concepts because they demonstrate to others that you will act in accordance with their best intentions and thus was worthy of being alpha.
>>
>>384889712
I disagree. What the fuck even is a "high value, homely woman", does such a thing exist? How old are you? Every woman's dream is to be beautiful and independent and to wallow in male adoration, but what she really would love is to be fucked hard by a hot dude. If she has things that enable her to live out her dream (ie being hot), she WILL.

I would never expect commitment or anything really, out of anyone. Expectations are a problem. Especially out of some bitch. Women don't know "love" as men seek it, men with mommy issues who want unconditional love. "Love" is a very tricky word- for a woman it just means she's with a guy who's good enough for her needs. If you suddenly become too beta, or too ugly, or if she just finds a better sex partner, she will cheat. As women get older, their requirements change, it's not about being fucked good anymore as much as it is about the beta bucks, but she'll still cheat
>>
>>384889728
>alpha and beta are states of mind.
This is true and has been scientifically proven.

>concepts like honor, honesty, virtue, loyalty, commitment, western society, etc are INHERENTLY beta
This is false. Those traits are common to men and is masculine.

>>384890069
>Alphas by definition are the leader of men and in order to attain leadership (lawfully) it requires other humans putting their trust in you because your leadership will benefit their lives (think politics and elections). Concepts sit as honesty, honor, virtue, etc. are inherently human concepts because they demonstrate to others that you will act in accordance with their best intentions and thus was worthy of being alpha.
It's men who give the power of the leader to that one man, whether he is King, Emperor or President. If he fails to do the task of leading to a better prospect, he is taken out. Come on son this is History and Biology 101.
>>
>>384884432
That "coffee table" is worse than a $40 she could get at Walmart.
>>
No. It's shit.
>>
>>384890125
>I disagree. What the fuck even is a "high value, homely woman", does such a thing exist? How old are you? Every woman's dream is to be beautiful and independent and to wallow in male adoration, but what she really would love is to be fucked hard by a hot dude. If she has things that enable her to live out her dream (ie being hot), she WILL.

late 20s.

That's not true. I've met good women that don't want to cheat. Wanting male adoration is what low self esteem teenage girls are looking for. It's not accurate to say that is true for all women.

>I would never expect commitment or anything really, out of anyone.

If you don't believe you deserve a women that won't cheat on you then you are low-self esteem too.
>>
>>384890125
I agree. Cheating is a man's hobby.
>>
File: e1738a9d81f9352e57485d0e981b40fa.jpg (143KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
e1738a9d81f9352e57485d0e981b40fa.jpg
143KB, 1365x2048px
>>384884432
>Panty lines
>>
>>384885863
Your own mentality defeats you. You blame the system. Work harder.
>>
>>384885863
There are a million ways a person can have an unfair advantage in life; seriously ask yourself why you fixate on this one.
>>
>>384890759
Why is she wearing bunny ears?
>>
File: 1498300101130.jpg (137KB, 1024x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1498300101130.jpg
137KB, 1024x1432px
>>384890069
LMAOing at your post. This is shit that I used to believe.

>>384890209
>This is false. Those traits are common to men and is masculine.
It's common to "boyfriend material" today, not to hot dudes who have the option of fucking anyone they want to. Modern society changed a lot of things around, when we used to live in tribes the male-female dynamic was simpler

>>384890276
>If you don't believe you deserve a women that won't cheat on you then you are low-self esteem too.
I don't want a single woman. A male's biology dictates he will follow what his reproductive strategy requires, which is just to fuck a lot of females he deems are "hot". If you're stuck with 1 pussy, it's laughable. I have recently found out how fucking great it is to have a good jaw and good face, good body and abs, and to not concern myself with stupid shit.

All of you can believe whatever suits you, especially if it lines up with your political beliefs (muh christianity and republicanism), but the no.1 trait that betas have is believing that they are alpha because some entity (religion, feminist society, politicians) is telling them so. Idgaf what you guys do, I was here to cheer up some depressed dude because he saw an instagram slut.

I'd never admit to her beautiful plastic face, but I think she has a sexy ass too
>>
Playing with friends or like-minded people.
>>
>>384890880
Winky face
>>
>>384890892
Get the fuck out with your wall text and jailbaits, cunt.
>>
>>384890892
>I don't want a single woman. A male's biology dictates he will follow what his reproductive strategy requires, which is just to fuck a lot of females he deems are "hot".

1. Strawman argument. You are completely changing the subject. Either you believe you deserve to be treated well by women or you do not. You evaded the question.

2. Psuedo-evoluationary bullshit. Sure in theory you could fuck 1000s of women but that's not practical. Look at the most successful males in our society, politicians, CEOs, etc. They either practice serial monogamy i.e. keep getting divorced or maybe have a mistress on the side. In practice if you value your time then you won't want to waste that time with women that are subpar and you'd rather focus on attracting and retaining top-tier women.
>>
>>384890125
T. Inexperienced cuck

Anon you can't generalize and make up universal truths and have them be accurate. You just haven't lived long enough and met the right people get. It's not your fault but you couldn't be more wrong
>>
Post more cosplay slags
>>
File: 1494561777164.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1494561777164.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>384887420
you're a cool guy anon
>>
>>384892142
>slags
bruv just post ur mum
>>
Whats Overwatch? Is it a PUBG mod?
>>
>>384892783
snakes shouldn't be this cute
>>
>>384884432
i play every so often, pretty much only mystery hero
it could be fixed with more modes and maps but thats its exact problem. the game isnt remotely built around that because its a team based hero shooter. id love a pve co-op mode but the classes are even less balanced for it than tf2. and every other mode that have introduced as also been a mess for this entire reason. the game is fun but its becoming more and more painfully obvious how non flexible it is
>>
File: 1487561806684.jpg (239KB, 2133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487561806684.jpg
239KB, 2133x1200px
>>384891273
The most successful males in our society fuck a ton of women all the time. DiCaprio alone has probably fucked near 1000 women by now.
>>
>>384884432
DPS are not effective enough because there are too many barriers, healing and mobility abilities that keep people alive which means that a single good player will have a hard time making a difference for his team. This in turn takes away the motivation because win/loss depends on completely random factors.
>>
>>384884432
Just started in March
A "Casual mode" separate from QP where it's just a never ending skirmish as people drop n an out on a whim. This will sate those of us that just use QP as target practice while ruining the game for everyone else. This would hopefully allow QP to become "semi-comp" for people that are at lest trying to win

Either that or a separate comp mode for 6 man teams with its own separate MMR
>>
>>384885863
damn dude you should move to a new place
>>
>>384889758
Your favorite cusine must be dick.
>>
>>384884432
Hell no
Nothing, the fandom is full of faggots and autistic children
>>
>>384896982
there is more fandom of overwatch here than in the game. why go where the faggots actually are
>>
>>384885863
why are you posting on 4chan you faggot
get the fuck outta here dumb NEET
>>
>>384884432
http://i.imgur.com/7hecQFp.gifv
>>
>Roadhog is kept as is, damage wise, but his hook adds a discord like effect to the target, that excludes Roadhog.
>Get rid of cheap instas.
>Scatter arrow needs a rework - it's arguably more rage inducing than Flankhog ever was.
>Animations need to match hitboxes and projectile paths. - McCree, Genji and Junkrat are all big problems currently.
>Dva's Defence Matrix needs its length reduced.
>>
>>384890879
Cause it's the one in this thread.

I'm gonna guess he has poor hygiene, or showcased some horrific social skills during the interview as well.
>>
>>384884432
>No
>More porn
>>
yo post more of this bimbo. she got a nice butt. video games.
>>
>>384884432
imagine if dva farted
1 STINKY DINKY AH AH AH
>>
>>384890892
nice >>>/r/eddit spacing faggot
>>
Mercy's ult needs counterplay.
>>
>>384898491
Mercy's ult needs to be able to revive her too
>>
>>384891057
>jailbait
>covered in tattoos
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.