[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are all the mods for this game just flavortext?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
are all the mods for this game just flavortext?
>>
>>384883436
There are mods that change the map, units, mechanics, setting, so no
>>
Of course not
>>
>>384883558
wow that looks great, what mods?
>>
>>384883656
Sands of Faith.
>>
>>384883715
I got the game of thrones mod and was not impressed. Maybe that's where I went wrong, just going for the highest rated on moddb
>>
>>384884617
If you head over to the general on /vg/ and mention what kinds of things you are looking for in a mod they will probably be able to point you in the right direction.
>>
>>384884617
I played the GoT mods and it was shit
Game constantly punishes you by random events that you can't avoid which degrades your stats
>>
take the red pill youve been suppressing all this time and realize that every dlc they made for warband was mediocre as fuck and Bannerlord is destined to be also. Hope I crushed your dreams
>>
>>384885325
Napoleonic wars is fun and Viking Conquest wasn't made by the same devs
>>
>>384885325
I do not think any of the DLC was made by Taleworlds.
>>
>>384886325
>>384885929
>excuses
>>
>>384886434
>wrong
>>
Dickplomacy is real nigga shit.
>>
>>384884617
It's only the highest rated because of GoT's popularity as a TV show, not because of the mod itself. Try Sands, Gekokujo, Novus Aetas, Fires of War, or 1257. Look them up and see which appeal to your taste.
>>
>>384887315
>Novus Aetas
>>
>>384887315
this may be a pleb fuckin M&B newfag question, but are there any mods that add non-human enemies? Just curious, I would like to fight some bear or goblins
>>
>>384883436
There's a multiplayer mod for native that adds catapults, trebuchets, ballistas, destroyable walls and such

The weird thing is that you only need the native module to play on the server - you just cant use the mod features yourself without installation. I suppose it's entirely different from a normal module installation.
>>
>>384887531
The Last Days is a LotR conversion and phantasy calradia which is just a general mishmash of all types of shit come to mind. Some people like the Warhammer mod that has a bunch of non-humans.
>>
File: 012.jpg (49KB, 316x266px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
49KB, 316x266px
>>384887531
>>384887834
>Get a quest in Last Days to slay a rampaging troll
>It's only a single unit, how hard could it be for thirty low-tier troops

>our collective asses when
>>
>>384887315
Nova Aetas looks interesting, can someone share a somewhat detailed opinion?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.