[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: The-Witcher-3-01.jpg (228KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-3-01.jpg
228KB, 1920x1200px
Was it really that bad?
>>
>>384875828
No it wasn't.
/v/ just likes to shit on it because it's popular even though they were sucking CDPR's dick all the time before W3.
It was casualized and normie compared to previous games, true, but they had to do it.
They said it themselves that they wouldn't be able to fund this game if not for multiplatform release. They made some questionable choices, most of the stuff in games like open world seem to be developed just enough to be a marketing point and then abandoned, but it surely was worth it. I think that every company and dev out there would dream to have a such a jump in sales between their games like CDPR did.
Also it was their first open world game and they had literally no experience with that format before. They shown that they learn from mistakes in expansion.
>>
>>384875828
best game of the decade
>>
>>384875828
Its a universally hated game on par with SWTOR and FF13. Its known as the worst rpg of all time and everyone hates it. It didnt do well in sales either: Below 100k sales after 2 years. Also they paid all reviewers. Also video games.
>>
>>384876179
But what if I played it for 10 hours, didn't find the story or combat engaging, and my opinion is that it's extremely overrated?
Also
>/v/ is one person
You should probably kill yourself, honestly.
>>
>>384875828
it's decent
a lot of the quests are mediocre
>>
>>384876843
That obviously means it really is bad. Case closed.
>>
File: promo324068006.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px)
promo324068006.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>384876742
ahem
>>
>>384877021
> weebshit
the japanese haven't made a single good game in their entire existence
>>
File: idiot.png (153KB, 340x367px)
idiot.png
153KB, 340x367px
>>384875828
nah OP its shit, /v/ said so.
>>
>>384876742
Fpbp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.