[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oniiichann

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

Buya my gameu!
>>
>>384868836
Do I know you? You look familiar.
>>
Hey wait a minute, I don't have a sister
>>
>hello earthlings, buy my game or get obliterated
>>
stopped being funny a year ago
>>
>>384869002
Fuck off.
>>
>>384868836
but mister Toddu-San Howardoru, i already have bought your game.
>>
>>384869002
>>
>>
>>384869002
>>
File: 345345.jpg (35KB, 545x686px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
35KB, 545x686px
>>384869092
And all of the GOTY and remastered editions as well?
>>
@384869002
luckily i don't care if my mother dies in her sleep lol
>>
Who else here hype for Umaru season 2?
>>
File: 1494320379574.jpg (35KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494320379574.jpg
35KB, 466x350px
>>384869002
>>
>>384868836
why would i buy your game when i can just pirate it
>>
>>384869141
is there a GOTY version of your games Toddu-San?
>>
File: 1497536746671.jpg (67KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497536746671.jpg
67KB, 500x508px
>>384869092
Buy it again!
>>
>>384869002
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the
Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>>384869264
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
>>384869376
get them all, Wendy
>>
File: 1499673159148.gif (946KB, 280x235px) Image search: [Google]
1499673159148.gif
946KB, 280x235px
>>384869376
go wendy go
>>
>>384869376
Wendy, take all you want from me
>>
>>384869438
He's right though
>>
>>384869775
With anything, the retards obsessing about the fanbase and virtue signaling with how much they hate the subject in question is far worse than the fanbase
>>
>>384869828
>he doesn't realize it's ironic
you realize the creators post on 4chan and leaked episodes here right?
>>
>>384869376
get em wendy
>>
>>384869438
In a college debate class, a Shaftfag and a Kyoanusfag were debating which was the superior studio.

"Shaft isn't technically an anime studio!"

"At least their faces don't all look the same!"

Just then a brave Trigger fan who had bought over 1500 KLK figurines and fully understood the necessity of Inou Battle stood up and held up what appeared to be a rock. "How old is this rock, bakas?" he asked.

"O-Haruhi-sama created it 9 years ago, ahou," said the Kyoanusfag.

"No, Godoka created it 4 years ago, and Homucifer recreated it 1.5 years ago," said the Shaftfag.

"Wrong! This is actually a bundle of Life Fibers created by based Trigger 2 years ago! If it were created by Godoka or Homucifer it would be tilting its head by now, and if it were created by Haruhi it would have evolved the Kyoanus sameface by now!" he said.

The two students were visibly shocked, dropped their unsold Tamako Market and Sasami-san DVD's, and ran out of the room crying their crocodile tears. The same tears Shaftfags cry in joy and Kyoanusfags cry in sadness, still thinking that sales=quality.

The student applauded and quit to enroll in Honnouji Academy that day. "Before My Body Is Dry" was sung several times, and a Goku uniform labeled 'Savior of Animu' landed on the flag and shed a tear on a discarded uniform. Ragyo Kiryuuin herself appeared to offer everyone free Goku uniforms.

The two debators lost their tuition and were expelled the next day. They died when they were betrayed by their clothing, and Inferno Cop himself showed up to personally take them to the lake of fire for eternity.
>>
>>384869376
KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT
>>
>>384869876
>ironic
Every time it comes up anywhere every reply is
>actually watching le reddit and memey
>le fedora cartoon XDD
>>
>>384869002
>>
>>384869828
I don't think so, just look at the R&M typical poster >>384869002, He's a way pathetic that the guy mocking at him imo.
>>
File: 1485674901027.jpg (294KB, 1305x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1485674901027.jpg
294KB, 1305x1517px
>>384870008
yeah we know, that's the joke.
did you really think everyone passionately hated it?
>>
>>384870040(you)
>>
>>384870040
>is /v/ full of contrarians that shitpost endlessly about anything popular
Yes
>>
>>384869376
BLOOD, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>384870040
Stop posting one of my subordinates.
>>
>le good old days
You know you'd hate half of the games you like if they were released today, faggot.
Most of /v/ is like this

You people know that if games like most of the ones you enjoy came out today as new IPs, you'd be hypercritical of them.
>Deus Ex is tinfoil hat wearing bullshit for alt-right nutjobs
>Diablo is a retarded Christfag brainwashing game in disguise. Can't fool me, Blizzard, I know this game is all appeal to emotion.
>Mario is a randumb faggy platformer. Talking mushrooms and evil turtles? They definitely want the Twitch audience for wacky streaming.
>Legend of Zelda? Why do I want to play a game about some gay weeaboo anime swordsman?
>Metal Gear Solid? This is just a meme game. They even mention memes! Why am I just running around in cover while these non-sequitur bad guys attack me in this stupid popamole cinematic """"shooter""""?
>Mortal Kombat? This is just some edgy, attention whoring weeaboo game that wants to try so hard to look Japanese, it's pathetic.
>Sonic? This is just literal furry pandering. There is no reason for a character like Cream to exist outside of loli furry pandering, Tails is for the shotafags, and Knuckles is only there for forced nigger diversity, 0/10
>>
>>384870040
(You)
>>
>>384869002
Its fine, she's already dying anyways. In her sleep would be a blessing
>>
File: 1495818146725.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495818146725.png
868KB, 554x400px
WUBBA DUBBA REPLY TO THIS POST AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP DUBB DUBB!
>>
>>384870629
shit
>>
>>384870629
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?
heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead.

Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that.

You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat.
None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat.

This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: 1491016183131.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491016183131.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>384870629
I hate you anon
>>
File: Always protected.jpg (95KB, 584x599px) Image search: [Google]
Always protected.jpg
95KB, 584x599px
Toddposting is the best type of posting.
>>
>>384869376
You must kill them all Wendy.

All of them.
>>
File: 1474461463201.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474461463201.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>384871018
maybe you should re-read his post...
>>
>>384870040
(You)
>>
@384869376
enjoy your ban
>>
>>384868836
>oblivioncharactercreation.jpg
>>
File: 1499663512445.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1499663512445.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>384871060
AH SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!! MOTHER NO I CAN HEAR HER DYING RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>384870854
It looks like you're new here, anon replying to me. I joined about five years ago so I still feel a little new, but looks like you're fresh off the boat.

Disregard the rest of this message if you're looking for an argument; I'm leaving the thread after this. But if you're looking for an education, carry on.

What do you hope to accomplish?
Spacing is pleasing to the eyes in general. The problem lies within your own head that you want to make it a bad thing. Why?
Are you that concerned with others?
Anon, that's not a healthy way to live. Happiness comes from within you, and the moment you stop allowing yourself to be triggered by blank space, you can start becoming happy.

Anon, it'd be an easy guess you're on a path to suicide. Many people with your mindset are. It's not a bad choice, but there's better. It's your choice. For it to be a bad choice you must acknowledge that good and bad exists. But Good and bad does not exist, merely our perception that is then perpetuated by expectations.

Once you stop expecting harm to come to others insinuating they come from another degenerate website, you can stop following the path to suicide.

So, what do you choose anon?
>>
>>384871192
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Equal to Raider Great Axe" bullshit that's going on in the For Honor system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the For Honor system. Here are the recommendations I propose for Katanas:

>Does 40% max health damage to target on hit
>Every block is an automatic parry
>25% chance to instant kill enemy on hit
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in For Honor, see my new recommendations.
>>
>>384870040
(You)
>>
All I can think of because of that pic is that Fly Away music video by Neil Cicierega.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8
>>
>>384870629

Fuck
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.