[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only person that liked the fable games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1500784433512.jpg (40KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500784433512.jpg
40KB, 500x365px
Am I the only person that liked the fable games?
>>
>>384868529
I'd talk about Fable with you, but Pepe is newfag shit. Try again tomorrow.
>>
>>384868529
No, intelligent frogposter
>>
>>384868614
FPBP
>>
>>384868529
literally everyone liked it

>>384868614
literal newfag post
>>
File: IMG_1536.png (21KB, 706x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.png
21KB, 706x594px
>>384868529
i liked them

>high taxes, high taxes eveywhere
>>
File: Larry.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
PETER MOLYNEUX SUCKS
>>
File: 098.png (12KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
098.png
12KB, 100x100px
>Unspeakably evil route
>Taxing and building 'terrible' industry so you can afford to save everyone
>Saintly good route
>Building a bunch of lakes, taxing nobody and letting everyone die
>>
File: you are a special snowflake.png (24KB, 698x889px) Image search: [Google]
you are a special snowflake.png
24KB, 698x889px
>>384868529
>>
>>384868529
I love Fable TLC, the others can fuck off and burn in a pit of shit
>>
>>384868529
The first game was a decent hack and slash adventure game that overbilled itself as the next Gothic or Elder Scrolls and it fell flat on its face because of it.

As a game in the vein of Kingdom Hearts though? Pretty damn solid. Didn't like how fast the dude aged though. Start the game as a strapping young lad and end it a month later as a man in his 90s about to keel over.

No clue about 2 or 3. Never played.
>>
>>384868529
>in middle school when fable 1 released
>somehow my nickname became arse-face and didn't know how to change
>immaturely laugh my ass off everytime an npc called me that

Good times
>>
I think Fable would have become famous even more if it were open and sandbox-like like TES and not just scripted routes and quests. I loved the music, the ambience and the voice actors, but not being to walk into a beautiful lake or spooky landscape in Darkwood was the saddest thing, really.
>>
>>384868529
only the first one can be liked, if you even think about liking the other ones you should also think about offing yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.