[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS3 Games I can play without being able to read (Japanese)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Bootsy surprised.jpg (226KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Bootsy surprised.jpg
226KB, 736x1117px
Living here in Japan, got a free PS3 and am looking to get some good games for it, but need some help because:

1) My Japanese reading skills are basic, so it has to be easily accessible and with very little reading for learning and progressing.

2) Really more of a retro gamer, who usually only has a couple of hours for gaming, so no games with long load times, slow buildup, extensive cutscenes, lots of aimless wandering or excessive grinding.

What PS3 games are fast paced, challenging and easy to play in a foreign language?

Hard mode: No fighting or sports games.
>>
just buy english games and ship them over, ps3 has no region lock
>>
>>384867174
good to know, thanks, but shipping is costly while my local Hard-offs, etc. are selling PS3 games for peanuts.
>>
>>384867553
Then why don't you just grab some peanuts and get a load of games to try?
>>
>>384869060
cause they clutter up my place, theres is literally hundreds to choose from and i thought someone else might be interested in similar, i.e. fun playable, retro style games with good modern graphics.
>>
>>384869214
You asked for suggestions and then eliminated every nip ps3 game by saying no long cutscenes or aimless wandering or excessive grinding. This angers the weebs so they wont attempt to give you advice.
>>
File: project diva f2nd.jpg (354KB, 1280x1473px) Image search: [Google]
project diva f2nd.jpg
354KB, 1280x1473px
get this one, you'll like it
>>
File: 1486226600891.jpg (55KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486226600891.jpg
55KB, 540x534px
>>384866921
Nintendo games
>>
>>384869391
>>384869859

yeah, fair point. Tbh, i suspected there isnt really any PS3 games like i described. Will probably just get some sport games (racing, footy, boxing) or fighting games or something like burnout.

Any chance I would be able to get through God of War with my minimal Japanese or is it also heavy on reading, setting up, missions, etc.?
>>
File: Junie.jpg (115KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
Junie.jpg
115KB, 431x640px
>>384869716
uhhuh.. literally worst thing about japan is adult women talking like babies. really saddens me, but i guess japanese guys (and weebs) have really been brainwashed into paedos, so they get off on that shit.. Sad.
>>
>>384870249
why are you in japan?
fuck you
>>
>>384870002
I learned to read and write in Japanese through books and video games. I'm not sure why you are in Japan but if you want to learn the language then text-heavy games is a good way to start.
>>
>>384870341
what worked for you, when you were still getting into reading Japanese? Any titles?
>>
>>384870525
World of Warcraft is probably the game that I played the most. I mostly leveled while reading all the quests.
>>
>>384870318
to cure them of their degenerate ways.
>>
>>384866921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGZZ5GNDO3w&ab_channel=JewWario
>>
>>384866921
Metal Gear Solid 4 :D
>>
>>384871064
Does it have any Kanjis? How good did your jaapnese get from it? Did it help you to speak to and understand young people? Are you able to have polite or professional conversation?
>>
>>384871151
Thanks. Quite likeable reviewer actually.

>>384871182
You reckon its not too heavy on story and complicated missions that I won't understand?
>>
>>384871584
that guy killed himself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.