[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a DC emulator what are some good dreamcast games worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1500325261588.png (467KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500325261588.png
467KB, 620x350px
I got a DC emulator what are some good dreamcast games worth playing?
>>
>>384862980
Shenmue 1&2
Berserk Guts' Rage
Soul Reaver

That's literally it
>>
>>384862980
Resident Evil Code Veronica is fun because Steve is super dead and Wesker gets his shit kicked in.
Resident Evil 2 has an extra hard mode.
That's about it
>>
>>384863282
>Soul Reaver
You can play superior version on PC.
>>
>>384863674
>You can play superior version on PC.
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA NO
PC VERSION IS ACTUALLY THE WORST
ITS A FUCKING SHIT PORT OF PS1 VERSION WITH ALL THE EXTRAS REMOVED AND HALF THE MUSIC MISSING

DREAMCAST IS BEST BECAUSE THEY REDID MODELS RETARD AND BECAUSE IT HAS ALL THE CONTENT

FUCK YOU
>>
>Using an emulator for one of the most notoriously easy systems to pirate on.
C'mon.
>>
>>384863282
shenmue and guts' rage are shit games

best game on the platform is power stone 2, get friends
>>
>>384863674
>>384863282
He shouldn't be playing Soul Reaver without playing (the superior) Blood Omen first, anyway.
>>
A shit ton of SHUMPS and fighters
the berserk and spawn games
SPACE
CHANNEL
>>
File: SEGA BASS FISHING.jpg (72KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA BASS FISHING.jpg
72KB, 640x633px
SEGA BASS FISHING
>>
>>384863793
this desu
>>
Jet Grind Radio, but that's only if you don't want to play the HD remaster for some reason.
>>
Illbleed
Shenmue
Power Stone
The Last Blade
Skies of Arcadia
Blue Stinger
The best versions of Resident 2, 3 and Code Veronica
Virtua Tennis
Crazy Taxi
Ikaruga
Project Justice
Carrier
>>
Maken X
Cannon Spike
Jojo's bizarre adventure
Toy Commander
Power Stone
Illbleed
Last Blade 2
Breakers
Bangai-o
Culdcept
Virtual On
>>
I'llbleed
Cannon Spike

Those and The House of the Dead are my favorites by far, emulating The House of the Dead would probably be shit without the lightgun. PSO was pretty great back in the day too, but there's a PC version.
>>
>>384864026
BLOOD OMEN MASTER RACE
>>384863674
>>384863793
PC version is balls. Why did they even remove shit from it anyway?
>>
>>384865214
Lazy devs probably
>>
File: 1500059491299.jpg (106KB, 463x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500059491299.jpg
106KB, 463x450px
>>
I'm going to recommend Rez
But you guys are too pleb for it
>>
>>384867303
This is not an exclusive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TOeyB74sk Godzilla. Don't believe the reviews.
>>
For once /v/ recommendations are not full of shit except that one guy that said shenmue is shit. That guy needs to leave.
>>
>>384867692
OP did not specify exclusives
>>
Record of lodoss war
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.