[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hl.png (613KB, 605x428px) Image search: [Google]
hl.png
613KB, 605x428px
which one is better
>>
The one that's more like a game and not a physics demo
>>
opposing force
>>
>>384856343
HL1
>>
>>384856418
So Gunman Chronicles
>>
HL1: huge complex science facility, amazing gunplay, fluid movement, fun varied enemies to fight
HL2: meme set pieces with meme vehicles, terrible gunplay, character moves like an inflated balloon, mostly just humanoid enemies
>>
>>384856505
HL2 meme'd the shit out of the first game
>>
>>384856343
Gonna have to say HL1
HL2 has too many vehicle sections that break the pace
However the latter half of the game is fun
>>
>>384856343
Halo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0WqAmuSXEQ
>>
highway 17 was comfy
>>
Here we go, boys. Brace for impact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpCv12q6fFI
>>
portal is better
>>
>>384856343
They are both good games, most flaws found in one is found in the other, HL1 has a weak end game and HL2 has a weak opening game, HL1 is the better game but people overexaggerate HL2 being bad when its really its only the opening couple chapters that are that boring.
>>
>>384857030
Wow, didn't know Captain Hindsight doesn't have hair on his balls yet.
>>
>>384857030
>that underage voice
Whoa Mr. Critic, done with homework yet?
>>
>>384857489
>HL1 has a weak end game
Besides Xen, that's wrong. Everything leading up to the Lambda Complex is consistently pretty strong.

>HL2 has a weak opening game
It's the complete opposite. Early game HL2 is the best part of the entire thing. It's impossible to still think the city attack/squadmates sections still holds up. It's very tempting to stop playing the game as soon as you're done with the prison.
>>
File: 1398479243739.jpg (41KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1398479243739.jpg
41KB, 415x367px
>>384856343
I can't tell, hl1 has amazing gameplay scenarios and a lots of variety
hl2 has atmosphere and a strong sense of purpose
>>
>>384859393
>and a strong sense of purpose
apparently not enough since most of hl2 got cut.
>>
>>384856580
>>384856589
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>384856343
Black Mesa
>>
>>384857976
I was talking about Xen.
Point Insertion, Red Letter Day and Black Mesa East are giant unskippable cutscenes and neither Route Kanal nor Water Hazard are that fun, things only pick up at Ravenholm and at least to me stay steady the rest of the game.
>>
>>384857976
Xen is the end-game, idiot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.