[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: alm.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alm.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
How the FUCK is this green-haired pretty boy so based?

I bought Echoes thinking he was just going to be a boring weeb swordsman and that Celica was going to be the favorite of the two because of her goddess tier design, but it ended up being the other way around. It's all the more impressive considering they just came off Corrin who is one of the most boring protagonists in recent memory.
>>
you don't play many video games then if you think that.
>>
>>384854435
>green
>left-handed
He's Link.
>>
>>384855442
He's a good character broski. I know you PS4 owners might not know that because you only got two good games but that's your problem.
>>
>>384854435

Alm's army is composed of bros you'd grab drinks with.

I am disappointed in Celica, her design is godsend, she has a really good VA, but she's just so... so-so. I had more fun with the interactions in Alm's party than in hers.
>>
Because he actually went and did it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>384854435
That's Fire Emblem mang. The series that makes you care about your classic, generic hero boys and thier classic, generic Heroe's Journey.
>>
File: 1499812669745.jpg (209KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499812669745.jpg
209KB, 600x773px
>>384856554
But so did Celica.
>>
>>384854435
Because unlike a lot of protagonists he doesn't wuss out, he beats the invading forces back and retakes the capital and then proceeds to attack their country to genocide them.
>>
File: Celica.png (1MB, 1366x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Celica.png
1MB, 1366x1074px
>>
>>384855663
>Goes through dungeons to fight monsters
>Breaks pots to gain currency
he's Link
>>
>>384854435
He's the likeable, fun guy that also gets shit done. Kind of like Ike but less chad
>>
>>384854435
Because at the end of act 1 he hardened the fuck up and got shit done.
>>
>>384854435
My favourite part was when dragged Clive
>>
>>384854435
Alm is a boring weeb swordsman. He's literally a generic shounen protagonist with added bitch tears when he kills his dad he literally never met until he killed him.
>>
>>384854435
They put all the effort they could into the story instead of the gameplay.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.