[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been another guro game as good as Demonophobia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: dancing_sakuri_and_butcher.gif (271KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_sakuri_and_butcher.gif
271KB, 400x300px
Has there ever been another guro game as good as Demonophobia?
>>
>>384853505
I like Cosmotology of Kyoto, though it's not really a "guro game," whatever that is.
>>
File: 517.jpg (535KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
535KB, 1280x1024px
>>384854090
>cosmotology
Cosmology.
>>
File: 60207631_p0.jpg (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
60207631_p0.jpg
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>384853505
BlankBlood and CrackleCradle are pretty good.
>>
If you are turned on by guro then you are mentally ill
>>
File: 19412984.jpg (238KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
19412984.jpg
238KB, 512x800px
>>384854090
I've been curious about checking out this game for a while. I think I'll finally give it a shot, thanks.

>>384854160
They are really fun. Although something that really gets me about Demonophobia is the dark horror atmosphere and brutal story.

>>384854447
How are you NOT turned on by guro? Even if you're not into guro though, there's plenty of piss, mind break, and vore in there too.
>>
Does anyone know the name of the game where you're some undead guy in a hockey mask punching demons to death?
>>
>>384856046
Splatterhouse?
>>
>>384856098
nah, you could also fuck the demons. Forgot to mention that bit
>>
There is a game where you're a cute angel that has to fight through 7 levels in Hell, each with their own 7 Deadly Sins theme. The deaths are fucking brutal. Can't seem to find it though, maybe I'll spark someone elses memory
>>
Punisher (Action) and Blood Rush (Turn-based RPG) were pretty fun.
>>
>>384856853
Found it, try Depravia
>>
>>384855796
>How are you NOT turned on by guro? Even if you're not into guro though, there's plenty of piss, mind break, and vore in there too.
Stuff for metally ill.
>>
>>384856192

Syakuga

It probably isn't too hard to find a download link online. Just make sure that it's on a relatively legitimate website.

>>384854447

I used to have a really bad guro obsession for the past 10 years of my life because of how I had to deal with my sister's extremely unstable and emotionally abusive mental health. She called me to prevent another one of her suicide attempts a few months ago and I just lost my mind after I pulled the plastic bag off her face. I punched her so hard that half her face was a swollen mess for about a week.

What's funny is how my parents have shown absolutely zero anger towards me for doing it. Everyone in my immediate family secretly thought she had it coming, as fucked up as that sounds. She's also been much better behaved and hasn't done any self-harm since then.

I bring this up because I've had absolutely zero interest in guro after doing that. I think, for me personally, an extremely poor relationship with women in my family was what was driving me towards consuming guro so obsessively. After beating the shit out of the most toxic female influence in my life, that urge disappeared. I even deleted my media folder with absolutely zero regrets, and I'm over three months "guro sober."

Life's fucked up.
>>
>>384859320
>Syakuga
ty, forgot the name
>>
File: Demonophobia in a nutshell.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Demonophobia in a nutshell.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>384853505
Define "good".

Cause the gameplay just kicked you in the cunt repeatedly.
>>
Anyone ever play SPLATTERSCHOOL? It looks good but I havent pulled the trigger on buying it
>>
>>384860040
Man, how hard did she trip
>>
>>384860040
Just imagine if humans were actually this fragile.
>>
DANSA MED OSS
>>
File: file6.png (69KB, 1110x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file6.png
69KB, 1110x1024px
>>384861112
It was a wire, here's all the spirtework related to the scene. There's three possibilities, you walk into it, run (the gif did that), or crawl under it and try to stand up while under it.

The game fucks you in the ass so hard.

>>384861317
Later on in the game she was able to survive in acid without any scratches on her (or even feeling pain) until her clothes had completely dissolved away. Also she can survive her mother stabbing her a few times.

That wire is just made of diamonds or some shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.