[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captcha hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

A new captcha system is implemented to be fun with a video game challenge to pass. What would it be? I'd guess you have to complete Ghost n Goblins both quests without dying or your forced to start again. That alone puts it in the top 3 hardest 4chan captchas.. arguably the hardest.
>>
File: ecoo.png (207KB, 520x476px) Image search: [Google]
ecoo.png
207KB, 520x476px
>>384851650
>>
>>384851650
JUST
>>
File: 1484056053950.png (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484056053950.png
13KB, 480x480px
>>384851650
Typing of the Dead, except you only have to type "your" and "you're" in the proper context. OP would fail.
>>
File: Captcha.png (444KB, 819x465px) Image search: [Google]
Captcha.png
444KB, 819x465px
>>
>>384851650
Why is his hair turning grey? Is chris turning into a grandma?
>>
>>384851650
His eyes are about as lifeless in both photos
What a sad life to live
>>
Space Invaders
Word Puzzles
GURPs

Maybe a low res Typing of the Dead Captcha
>>
>>384851650
>I'd guess you have to complete Ghost n Goblins both quests without dying or your forced to start again
So by the time I'm done the thread is over?
What's the point of it? What's the point of the thread? This is some retarded ass shit, just make it wario ware minigames and be done with it
>>
>>384853197
He'd dying it some bluish-green color that doesn't work well with his natural hair color.
>>
>>384851761
>tfw go down the wrong way and have to watch as I desperately flop around in the tube while Ecco is crushed
this is bullshit
>>
>>384851650
not video game related
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.