[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox scammers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
So today I got a unusual message on Xbox 360 today while playing, so I told my friend and they said they got the exact same message as I did word by word and same spelling but from a different gamer tag. I'm curious if anyone thinks or knows this is a scam, I didn't reply but my friend did and the person started to ask questions like age and sex, ect. So they stopped replying and blocked. Maybe there's a bunch of scammers going around now, I haven't seen something like this in the 8 years I've been playing Xbox.
>>
>>384847714

i got same message on ps4, its a scam
>>
nobody cares

>still playing on a 360 in 2017
neck yourself
>>
>>384847840
Blow it out your ass. I still play PS3 and Xbox 360. Games are cheap and fun. Let everyone else slurp up the new crap. I'll buy the best of it when it is in the $5 bin in 10 years.
>>
>>384847840
Dude, I still enjoy the shit out of my PS2.
>>
>>384847839
>>384847714
why is it a scam ? does it ask you for your credit card info ?
>>
>>384847714
>the person started to ask questions like age and sex, ect.

sounds like he was phishing for account recovery questions
>>
>>384847840
>he doesn't care about getting cheap games for achievements
>>
>>384847714
If it looks like a scam it is one
>>
Can this be a hatemail thread? Anyone got screencaps of that guy who was sending hatemail over Nioh co-op sessions?
>>
>>384847839
i keep getting them, they start simple with "hey" or "hi" or some shit
>>
>>384849182
I guess they expect you to ask "which app?", then you download some shady shit off of the wasteland that is the Play store, sign in with your credentials and they steal your account and sell your game licences after
>>
>>384847714
Ask him which app
>>
I got one and played along telling them to kill themselves and whatever and it responded like I was having a real conversation. Near the end "she" stressing about not being able to pay for collage and asks you for help and sends you a link to where you put your cc details. She promises to come see you after her semester.
>>
>>384851006
The on my friend responded to did say she was a 22 year old girl.. And then asked for my friends name,location,age,sex, and other questions. I'm replying to them now trying to get as much information as possible, they won't join a party or game but will message but. I'm going to try and have fun with this
>>
>>384849745
Sure turn it into whatever, I just wanted to see if this was a scam and now that I know I will mess with the people who send me these messages in the future.
>>
I just got a message saying " lol I'm real but my tits aren't"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.