[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the download?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fightcadeplatform2.png (49KB, 606x141px) Image search: [Google]
fightcadeplatform2.png
49KB, 606x141px
Is it worth the download?
>>
Used to play Third Strike on it. Not really that big of a community and pretty much everyone that plays has been playing for over a decade and will destroy you.
>>
>>384847221
Really? I was hoping to play some of those old fighters.
>>
>>384847082
Yes.
>>
Yes.

Off-topic but on-topic;

What's the best Fightstick/parts out right now?
>>
only 3s and ST are alive.
SNK Fighters and SF Alpha are filled with spics/uma delicia.
>>
>>384847082
yes, but only if you're good or feel like trying yourself against people who are really good (and possibly using macros lol)
the netcode is black magic, I've had matches against fucking Koreans in KOF98 at basically full speed with almost no noticeable rollbacks

>>384849607
>only 3S and ST
KOF98 and 2002 are literally the most populated rooms (98's room is a lot better in general though, people are always looking for a match and it's a good time, the crowd in 02's room sucks).
but yeah, you're getting like 80% south americans, just like if you played Halo CE online still
and honestly, there really are only like five games that actually draw a sizable crowd that isn't just the same dozen people day in, day out if anyone

at least I haven't encountered any obnoxious hues (honestly, every other south american country is less awful online though)
got bodied really badly by a fucking leaf who played mai and I never got a character off of him, I didn't even know pressure like that was possible
>>
File: 1493534253732.jpg (122KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493534253732.jpg
122KB, 640x960px
>tfw spic
It feels great to have a lot of people from around here playing SNK fightan'.

Haven't played on Fightcade for a long time, how are the Breakers and Karnov rooms?
Been playing those games lately and it seems like it could be fun to get fucking bodied.
>>
>>384847082
Yes, especially when you can get some friends to download it too and have matches with your buddies.
>>
Yeah I play ST and vampire savior all the time on there. Hours a day.

It's shit because the emulator is poorly coded (bazinga!! xD) and 10 yrs old so it runs a little fast compared to actual hardware, but it's pretty much the only way to play these games online.

You should join the vsav room. Friendly people and fun game
>>
>>384848318
If you want a stick hori RAP4 is one of the best you can get right now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.