[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stormy Ascent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: stormyascent-1200x675.jpg (120KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
stormyascent-1200x675.jpg
120KB, 1200x675px
Fuck this level. There was a reason it didn't make the final cut originally.
>>
>>384843442
Yeah, and?
>>
>>384843442
Who is forcing you to play this level, anon? Are they threatening your family? Give us a sign if you're in danger.
>>
File: Stormy Ascent Pt. 1.webm (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stormy Ascent Pt. 1.webm
3MB, 533x300px
Easy
>>
>>384844731
I did it for the trophy.
>>
I finished it but it took me 50 lives. Its not hard just bullshit since the wonky hitboxes make you slip off said platform.

Also the 3 birds to jump on to cross to the goal is pretty retarded I hate how you literally move slower when your in the air.

Doing Plat ankh as well but seriously the hitboxes and all the other faults with the remake shine insanely in this level.
>>
File: Stormy Ascent Pt. 2.webm (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stormy Ascent Pt. 2.webm
3MB, 533x300px
for
>>
>>384844928
The birds are the easiest obstacle in the level for me. It's those platforms that move left and right that pissed me off. So many times just randomly slipped off them.
>>
File: Stormy Ascent Pt. 3.webm (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stormy Ascent Pt. 3.webm
3MB, 533x300px
me,
>>
File: Stormy Ascent Pt. 4.webm (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stormy Ascent Pt. 4.webm
1MB, 533x300px
Anon.
>>
>>384843442
It wasn't that hard. After dying like a bitch for an hour on it, I went and ate dinner, came back and beat it from start to finish in literally one try.
>>
You know what's ironic? Going up and across isn't my issue. It's the part where you go down that I wanna start pissing blood.

I legit can't get past the finally part going down without aku saving my ass. 1 time I did and fucked up right at the ledge with the brio level panel.

Somebody kill me.
>>
It wasn't even that bad. I spent more time in the bonus than the actual level.
>>
>tfw the potion throwing shits sometimes hit you one block away from their hitzone

Absolute bullshit.
>>
>>384844862
fuckin skill
>>
>>384845323
You fucked up on this part.
>>
>>384845434
>1 time I did and fucked up right at the ledge with the brio level panel.
You're going to do that many MANY times before you find the logical way to jump there
>>
>>384844862
3 days and I can't pass the platforms after this.
I hate you.
>>
>>384845434

at the very last down-ward sloping stairs, you can jump into the slope and slide right past the spikes and onto the platform below.
>>
after playing crash and going into crash 2 I'm starting to find myself feeling bored. going into crash 3 even moreso.

I thought I was just bored of crash but when stormy ascent was released I found myself having a ton of fun again.

crash 1 is just such a more enjoyable platformer than the sequels, I honestly hope they release more like it.
>>
>>384848667
Crash 2 feels not as good with the d-pad or am I going crazy
>>
How are you supposed to deal with the goats on bridges? Doesn't look like you can smack them or land on them.

Their hitbox is so wide it's hard to bait them to one side of the bridge and reliably jump over to the other side without getting hit
>>
>>384849864
Jump over them
>>
>>384849864
>the goats
The Warthogs? You can only avoid them unless you're invincible.
>>
>>384849864
You're supposed to jump over them. It even says in the loading screen they can't be hit.
>>
>>384850095
>It even says in the loading screen they can't be hit.
Load screens were so long that I just tuned them out while Netflixin' on the side.

At any rate, finally finished the fucking bridge level prior to that factory one.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.