[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats that one thing you always wished happened in vidya and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Breathofthewild_lonlonranch.jpg (228KB, 900x959px) Image search: [Google]
Breathofthewild_lonlonranch.jpg
228KB, 900x959px
Whats that one thing you always wished happened in vidya and actually against all odds happened? Pic related, as a kid I loved lon lon ranch, it was max comfy and Malon was my first ever waifu. Always wanted nintendo to bring back Lon Lon Ranch or at least reference it and then I stumbled upon this. I still cant believe they actually did it
>>
>>384843356
I always want a big ass LotR type battle in an adventure game like Zelda. Not that bs in like the Return of the King game (which was a good game no doubt) where the back ground was the army and like 3 or 4 guys showed up in the playing field at a time... or Skyrim with the 10v10 civil war... OR that Dynasty Warriors baloney with a bunch of retards standing around.

I want two armies charging into each other. I understand that'd be hard to create... I'm just going by what OP said.
>>
Romani Ranch is comfier IMO. Lon Lon Ranch is basically just a race course.
>>
File: 2.png (410KB, 718x818px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
410KB, 718x818px
>>384843356
>Whats that one thing you always wished happened in vidya and actually against all odds happened?

I always wanted a good open world game that plays like videogames did in my dreams when I was younger. Breath of the Wild finally achieved that feeling.

Thimbleweed Park and Persona 5 had that "good enough to be a dream" quality too. This is a really good time for videogames.

Phoenix Wright X Layton crossover actually happened too which was crazy. And I loved that game despite /v/'s mixed opinions.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.