[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F I S H I N G B O X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: F I S H I N G B O X.png (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
F I S H I N G B O X.png
233KB, 1280x720px
is there anything else more comfy than smugly sitting in your assigned F I S H I N G B O X while like 11 monsters try to tear you appart limb by limb?
>>
Nope, you have done it. You have found the most comfy feeling in vidya. Congratulations!
>>
>>384842504
yea, it's sitting in your assigned F I S H I N G B O X while like 11 monsters try to tear you appart limb by limb while you have a summoned minion slowly but surely beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>384842504
only when the lake is deeper and your fishing box is in the sky, away from all the screams
>>
>>384843549
it IS deeper
just the the deep part is on the other side and if i fish there it counts as tundra

you can see i used bombs to bring the lake more to the right

what counts is the water blocks from what i know
>>
>>384842701
thanks.
>>
>>384844087
>it IS deeper
>outside of the screenshot
if you say so anon, i just meant that having a deeper sea keeps the screaming enemies even further away from you
>>
Nothing can ever be comfy about the Crimson or Corruption.
>>
>>384844958
oh , yeah.
i thought you meant because of the extra fishing power you get from deeper bodies of water

and assumed the box itself being in the sky was keeping you away from the enemies's sounds
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.