[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PS-Vita.jpg (343KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PS-Vita.jpg
343KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong?
>>
>>384841775
Shit games and memory cards.
>>
>>384841775
Overpriced and not enough western games
>>
>>384841775
No games
Sony should completely ditch handhelds and focus more on ps4
>>
Not enough worthwhile games. If it ever gets a better softmod with proper cfw like the PSP or 3DS I may pick one up though. It's a nice little piece of hardware that would be great if people were actually developing homebrew for it.
>>
vita had no killer apps that's all. 3ds had pokemon, monster hunter, dragon quest, and all that crap. it also didn't help that sony abandoned the thing in the west after 2 years, it sends a bad image to consumers.
>>
It was better than the PSP at least.
>>
>>384841775
1. Memory card.
2. Sony abandoned it quickly.
3. Sony half-assed all the Vita ports, not giving devs enough money and/or time.
>>
>>384843738
PSP was worse TECHNICALLY, but Sony went all out to ensure the system would have GAEMZ, and lots of ports (some of them really good).
>>
>>384841775
It's 2011-12: it could have used micro USB or even mini USB, it didn't. It could have used SD cards or even memory sticks, it used neither.

The memory cards it did use were and are there to gouge customers. The 64GB cards are failure-prone.

The bubble interface is ugly and dated now, they should have overhauled it mid-life.

How many of the Vita's best games are ports, either from or to a home console?

Also its life overlapped with the PS3 and PS4, which shouldn't be a problem if Sony knew how to prioritise like Nintendo does every generation.
>>
>>384842591
it's getting henkaku that you don't have to reinstall on restart on friday
>>
>>384842591
The scene is still healthy. Enso coming out at the end of the month, as anon said, and already two SD card adaptors in the making. Find yourself a vita phat with 3G while the going's good.
>>
Wanted to get one to play psp and ps1 games while in bed. Then I realized I have a psp so there's no need to waste money. I'll just get a vita tv for the <5 games I want to play
>>
>>384845501
Why that model specifically?
>>
>>384841775

Nothing, it keeps plebs like you away from it so we can enjoy it in peace
>>
>>384841775
No one wanted to sell games with budgets on par with 7th gen console titles at $40.
>>
>>384846798
>plebs
>when you got suckered to spending over a bill on a handheld with only shovelware to play
"Ok"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.