[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a pleb if I only got this game because of Dunkey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Yakuza0.jpg (22KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza0.jpg
22KB, 250x313px
Am I a pleb if I only got this game because of Dunkey?
>>
>>384838057
What or who is a "Dunkey"?
>>
>>384838242
cmon baby dont be that way
>>
>>384838057
I don't know who dunkey is but you are a fool if you buy something without looking into it in some way.
>>
>>384838242
>>384838707
>hipsters
>>
>Starting on 0
>E-celeb cancer

Nah. Either do it right and start at the beginning, or alternatively start on 4.
>>
>>384840325
>starting on a prequel is worse than starting on the 4th
nani?
>>
I'd like to talk about this game but I don't know what Dunkey is

I'm guessing it's some youtube e-celeb bullshit, right ?
>>
>>384840046
> redditors
>>
Can I play Yakuza 1(ps2) after this or is that DOING IT WRONG
>>
>>384840423
Most of 4 is played with three entirely new characters.
>>
>>384840325
I bought 4. Akiyama sucks.
>>
>>384838057
It only means you're underage if you're into watching loud and obnoxious youtubers.
>>
>>384840801
he's the only person that actually makes it humorous and enjoyable to watch other people play games though
>>
>>384838057
the fuck is a Dunkey?
>>
>>384841138
>he's the only person that actually makes it humorous and enjoyable to watch other people play games though

Anon... Yakuza was already funny and humorous as well as enjoyable before you started watching others play it.
>>
>>384841138
>constant shouting
>random babbling
>muffled screeching
>humorous
Do yourself a favor and rethink your life.
>>
>>384840652
4 also features summations of the previous games' stories. i think it's the last one that does this
>>
>>384840607
wait until yakuza kiwami, remake of yakuza 1
>>
>>384841497
christ
>>
>>384838057
You're a pleb if you play it and then don't like it. Doesn't matter how you got it, just what you do with it.
>>
>>384841309
I was speaking of his videos in general, I've given a lot of other youtubers a try since for some reason a lot of friends and people online really adore this "genre" of video content but its typically stale at best and evocative of "why the hell am I watching this retard play up his autism for laughs when I could just be playing the game myself" at worst

Dunkey for some reason doesn't really do that to me and it makes his videos pretty enjoyable

Although I do still think this whole genre of youtubing is pretty silly so there is the chance that after trying so hard to get into it just to understand the perspectives of my friends I was inevitably going to make myself like one
>>
>>384843230
Look if you want to suck off him that's fine but not everyone else wants to watch or listen to you doing it.
>>
File: promo324068006.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo324068006.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Is it bad that I only got this game because of 4chan?
>>
>>384843467
that's cool man

for some reason I feel like dunkey has a really stout dick though, like a sturdy dwarf. I'm more into feminine asian elf penises.
>>
>>384838057
nah , i got the game because of Anrgy Joe
great game , easy 8 for me
>>
>easily impressed upon teenagers nonstop shilling ecelebs to justify their obsessive sociopathic relationship with someone who makes money off of them

i'd understand if it was an actor who performed, and you liked the performance
but listening to some fatass sit infront of a mic rambling for an hour is just boring af
>>
>>384844139
>their obsessive sociopathic relationship

wdhmbt?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.