[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep up with new releases? How do you keep up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497879489251.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497879489251.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
How do you keep up with new releases?
How do you keep up with old stuff?
Do you keep a list?

There's so much stuff coming out.
I can't keep up.

Games to play like Ribiribi, Hollow Knight.
Movies like the new Star wars, Homecoming and Watchmen.
Mods like Paper Mario Pro.
Japanese only games like Hikari no Umi.
Anime like VRAINS, DB super.
Youtube videos and shit.
Keep up with the news so you don't look like an idiot.
Shitpost on /v/

Not only that there's old stuff that you missed like Suits, Saya no Uta and Secret of Mana. And there's games you want to keep replaying since they're so fun like Bloodborne and Rune Factory.

How do you manage?
>>
you don't have to play everything senpai
>>
By not caring.
Just do whatever you feel like doing at the time.
>>
File: 1497716737019.png (180KB, 363x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497716737019.png
180KB, 363x306px
>>384835160
But I want to
>>
i wish i had that shit taste
maybe i wouldnt be so bored then
>>
>>384835325
Let's see your shit tate then.
>>
i just don't do all that shit.
>>
>>384835429
waiting for ys viii, xenoblade 2
no good anime at the moment. waiting for steins gate 0, flcl2 and despera
movies are shit in general
>>
Metacritic
>>
>>384834890
>Do you keep a list?
Make an excel with different sheets of media you want to consume, followed by a sheet where you do one object of media a day.

Embrace the autism.
>>
>>384835810
ys is already out
>>
File: 188282838r948e8.jpg (45KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
188282838r948e8.jpg
45KB, 500x314px
>>384834890
I only play video games, watch anime, and listen to music. I also don't try to consume everything but the stuff I liked or know I will liked. Don't be a pig and try to do everything.
>>
>>384836610
It came out last year
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_video_gaming#July.E2.80.93September

I check this once a month or so to keep an eye on things.
>>
Alright here's my genuine method of going about this.
>Games
The easiest thing you can do is stop playing games you aren't having a good time with. Take a good look at your time playing it thus far and ask yourself "Am I having a lot of fun?"

Keep in mind, I don't tell you to ask "Is this a good game?" plenty of people don't like good games because they don't jive well with it for one reason or another. If YOU aren't enjoying yourself, stop playing, fuck what /v/ or anybody else would think of you for it. (All of this applies to pretty much any media though)

If you're buying too much shit on Steam or wherever give yourself a multi day grace period where you don't buy the game. (3-4 days). If you're still thinking about it by the end of that time, buy it.

For movies and animes and shit set a schedule and watch it on that schedule. Best used as a reward upon returning from work or something.

>Keep up with the news so you don't look like an idiot.
>Shitpost on /v/
Full retard on both fronts. Cut both of these out of your life. There's nothing worthwhile on the news, the world is not ending, and if it was, you being informed wouldn't save it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.