[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>La-mulana 2 kickstarter didn't update this week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1478862632043.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1478862632043.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>La-mulana 2 kickstarter didn't update this week
>>
>>384831267
surgery went wrong, dude fckin died
>>
>>384831267
>kickstarter

GEE I WONDER WHY!
>>
File: 1500597191887.jpg (9KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1500597191887.jpg
9KB, 300x222px
>>384831394
BULL FUCKING SHIT GIVE ME A SOURCE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>384831267
Kickstarter needs to be fucking removed or extremely regulated to the point that it makes people not want to use it for free money.
>>
>>384831413
>>384831517
the developer had to get surgery for something that causes paralysis in the hands/arms/nerves
>>
>>384831659
Fuck off shill he faked his death so he can grab all the kickstarter money and run.
>>
>>384832074
They've release gameplay screenshots and alpha builds that show the game clearly exists and is very polished and they were underfunded to begin with so they'd probably have spent it all by now on the game
>>
File: 5.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
53KB, 645x773px
Scammed again
>>
>>384832359
Oh sure just like how star citizen is has all the game vids and trailers and progress so it's totally in development and totally not just being used to get fre money from gullible idiots like you.

Or how no man sky is totally a legit game and not lied out the ass or how kickstarter is a trusted website where totally honest devs go on there and totally make legit games and totally not use it to scam people because it's not a regulated website.

Fuck you he scammed you just like how 90% of anyone that uses kickstarter scams people.
>>
>>384832782
watch as the game gets released and its' GOTY
>>
>>384832782
And before anyone criticized me for shitty typo errors and grammar well it's because I'm using an old samsung galaxy S3 so the texting is slow and buggy and also fuck grammar we're on 4chan, not fucking english class so fuck you.
>>
>>384832945
>phone posting
You already proved your faggotry, there's no need for anything else.
>>
>>384833131
Yeah reason I'm using the phone is because my piece of shit computer broked on me and cost money to get it repaired so no money to repair at the mean time BUT thats okay because since I posted this from the phone so that makes me a retard and you an absolute truth telling totally not a legit shill faggot.

Should I go and waste all my money on bullshit kickstarter like the rest of you fucking retards do when it can be used for important shit like bills and rent dumbass?
>>
>>384833442
>being so poor you can't afford a home AND your hobbies
Get a better job Mr. McDonald's.
>>
>>384834407
At least I'm not an idiot that blindly trust and believe devs that uses kickstarter are truthful and legit on making finished games or keep their promises.
>>
>>384834407
>damage controlling this badly because he fell for the kickstarter meme and got scammed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.