[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You DID marry her, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4503.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4503.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Surely you wouldn't choose tits over growing together as kids?

RIGHT????...
>>
File: 1458014343814.jpg (69KB, 550x460px) Image search: [Google]
1458014343814.jpg
69KB, 550x460px
>>384825357
Yes I did
>>
>>384825357
>>384826267
She was extremely bland and had 0 personality.
I didn't dump her because of Jessica having better tits, I dumped her because Jessica has personality while this pleb damsel in distress had none.
>>
>>384827427
But Jessica has literally no personality, she just says things.

Yangus and Angello have personalities.
>>
>>384827662
She certainly has a lot more personality than Medea who might as well not even be there.
>>
>>384827427
>Jessica has personality

Jessica has screentime but not a personality.
>>
>>384827734
Medea offers you to drop everything and just ride with her until the end of times, never leaving you, she's ok with staying as a horse if it means never leaving the hero's side.

Looks like you missed tons of dreams and dialogues.
>>
>>384825357
Of course. Jessica was sucking cocks at her village for fun and popularity. The Princess was a honest and pure virgin like Hero. It isn't even a choice.

Plus, I like to imagine Hero dutifully cleaning up her mountains of horse shit with a huge grin on his face while sneaking peeks up at her horse pussy.
>>
>>384828232
>essica was sucking cocks at her village for fun and popularity

Shota dicks don't count. She's still pure.
>>
>>384828232
4chan was a mistake.
>>
>>384827734
Are you kidding me? medea is a mischievous yet dainty princess who was forced to become the perfect lady to please some fat fuckstick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.