[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get bioshock infinite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

what do you think /v/?

should i buy this game? i really like the bioshock series but this one is pretty expensive compared to the others.

the slutty companion character and DLC that intentionally make the game easier are also warning lights...

so should i get this game?
>>
>>384824102
By far the best Bioshock game, much less pretentious than the previous installments. Gameplay is really fun and dynamic, lots of jumping and hook riding, very fun. I finished the game twice and definitely don't regret it.

>inb4 Would you kindly go fuck yourself
>>
>>384824102
Buy for 2,5 bucks on sale, play it once, then forget about it. If it doesn't go on sale for 2,5 or less, don't bother.
>>
>>384824102
By far the worst Bioshock.
None of the mechanics they put in this game complement the world you walk through.
Traps mode for every ability is pointless when the entire game is open air instead of enclosed spaces.
Every enemy is a bullet sponge the likes of a SRW boss.
The Story is nonsense that the writers didn't even know what they were talking about.
The rules of the world are broken on a whim and the story expects you to forget about it.
2 Weapon limit.
The only applications powers have is kill enemy and 1 progression blocking area.
Elizabeth hands you ammo every 30 seconds for weapons you don't use so you never have to look for anything other than a new gun.
Upgrading weapons is pointless because you will never keep the weapon you like using.
Perks are randomly acquired so you can't have a build.
The biggest boss you will fight you can't and is killed off in a cutscene.

Games trash.
>>
>>384824670
it never goes cheaper than 7.5$ on steam and its 15$ if i want the DLC as well
>>384824959
so who do i belive the one who says its great and fun,
or the one who says its trash?
>>
>>384825967
The one that actually described the game and not the one who sounds like you are reading his post off a teleprompter.

Normally the one actually telling you stuff about the game has either played it or is at least educated in their opinion.
>>
>>384825967
It's fucking trash
>>
>>384824102
Get system shock 2 instead. You'll thank me
>>
>>384827439
thaks, i already have system shock 2 actually, just never got to play it.

i will check it out now..
>>
>>384827621
Be sure to use some graphic enhancing mods as it's from 1999

http://www.pcgamer.com/system-shock-2-mods-upgrade-the-visuals-of-your-imminent-doom-insect/
>>
File: bioshock infinite.jpg (3MB, 3148x2338px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock infinite.jpg
3MB, 3148x2338px
>>384824102
If you can get it for $5 or less, sure, but under no circumstances should you pay more than that. It's written by a hack, was scrapped and reworked months before launch, and has gameplay worse than the previous two games. BioShock 2 is the best by a country mile if you actually prefer gameplay over 2deep4u stories and muh twist!
>>
If you like the story in a game it's pretty good. I got it and played it only once, loved the story but I don't intend on playing it again, gameplay is boring AF.
>>
>>384828603
How are tons of RPG elements bad?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.