[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to no-life one of these games for 3 months, but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a10.jpg (89KB, 534x336px) Image search: [Google]
a10.jpg
89KB, 534x336px
I want to no-life one of these games for 3 months, but never played a FF or Yakuza game before, which one would you recommend to a newbie? I usually play action games so going for Yakuza seems to makes sense but I also want to try something different.
>>
>3 months

killing every boss in ff12 takes less than a week
>>
I don't see either games lasting three months if you marathon either, but probably yakuiza since you have the diner dash clone that you can accidentally lose tons of time playing.
>>
neither of these 2 will last you 3 months unless you play them for like 30 minutes every day.
>>
>>384820795

Skip the "remaster" of FF12. It forces you to use jobs instead of being able to take liberties with the license gird, and it still looks like a PS2 game. You might as well just emulate it.
>>
>>384820976
Fuck I put all my evenings in that storyline for more than a week. But damn was it fun. Pick Jacuzzi, OP.
>>
>>384820795
FFXII remaster is shit, get Yakuza
>>
>>384821436
>>384821541
I read Zodiac Age doesn't have 60 fps. Maybe I should play it first to get it out of the way.
>>
>>384820795
Yakuza 0 is the overall much better game in general out of the two and the minigames will give you endless replay value unlike FF12.
>>
>>384822541
What minigames? There are a lot of them, but only the hostess club is good.
Karaoke and the Dance minigames only have like five songs each.
>>
File: 10f9b81c.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10f9b81c.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>384823068
Fucking Mahjong alone has countless hours of entertainment, are you a casual that can't handle mahjong anon?
Batting is also ok.
Hostess Clubs are great as is Dancing and Karaoke.
Fishing, Roulette, Blackjack, Bowling, Darts as well.

Seriously what's wrong with you
>>
>>384821747
Don't play the remaster at all, it's inferior to the original game.
>>
>>384820795
i just bought both of them.

yakuza is 31 bucks at best buy, the offer ends tonight.
>>
>>384823068
>>384823398
I agree with him on singing and dancing, it has like no songs.
Also fishing wasn't even as in depth as Nier or Okami.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.