[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Balthier is 22 years old.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Balthier is 22 years old.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Be honest

Are you closer to Balthier or are you closer to Vaan in terms of charisma?

Every time Balthier enters a scene where Vaan was, all other characters immediately ignore Vaan. And Vaan just stands there autistically.

Also reminder that Balthier has a superior personality to yours even though he is 22 years old.
>>
None of the characters in FF12 were even remotely good. Both vaan and balthier were shit.
>>
>>384819583
>Are you closer to Balthier or are you closer to Vaan in terms of charisma?
I am more the Basch type.
>>
>>384821019
>having taste this bad

go choke on cilantro you faggot
>>
Sometimes i even forget Vaan is in the party, he's such a non entity most of the time
>>
FF12 had no characterization to begin with. Vaan and Penelo were inserted for marketing purposes, and Fran is just there to pander to horny teenagers. The entire cast is garbage.

And why do I get the feeling this thread is just another excuse to shill for that awful remaster. Go away.
>>
>>384822146
Are you Captain Basch Von Rosenburg of Dalmasca!
>>
>>384822616
>it's the talking about games is shilling memester again
Further proof that FFXII is a pleb filter.
>>
File: Dr_Cid.jpg (702KB, 825x1571px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Cid.jpg
702KB, 825x1571px
>>384819583
For me I'd be Doctor Cid. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>384822172
>Cilantro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlzgmr_9sPA
>>
Balthier was a leader and had the confidence and experience to project his will and personality. Vaan was still young it was only natural he would be down in the pecking order.
>>
File: 1250921092200.png (187KB, 489x365px) Image search: [Google]
1250921092200.png
187KB, 489x365px
I'm closer to Zodiark
>>
>>384819583
Of the two? Balthier but I think it's just because of my height. People stop talking when I talk and if I was a dick I could talk over people pretty easily and get away with it.
>>
Probably Vaan, but that's because I'm very indifferent and don't talk unless it's necessary. But other than that, when I do talk, people always listen to what I have to say due to my authoritative, deep voice.
>>384824018
Also this. My height and attractiveness help a ton, too.
>>
File: 1460642739800.jpg (34KB, 488x413px) Image search: [Google]
1460642739800.jpg
34KB, 488x413px
>>384819583
In terms of charisma im closer to a rock
>>
>>384822984
Where is his torso?
>>
Im more like Cloud
>>
Decent classes to pair with Black Mage besides Monk? I know Monk is there for Esper Holy and HP, but it feels like wasting combo-heavy poles.

I've got Red Mage locked up already. Maybe Foebreaker or Time Mage?
>>
I just went to fight Behemoth King for the first time, wew lad. He wrecked my shit. whats the best place to grind in the late 60's to early 70's? All enemies I've seen lategame have been in the early 60's, I want to autistically level my team to level 99 but the experience is astronomical at this point.
>>
>>384819583
Balthier in terms of Charisma. A Seeq in terms of looks.
>>
>>384826469

You used to be able to power level off some bats in the Henne Mines in vanilla FF12

I don't know if it still works in the remaster though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.