[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Hearts 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

"Gee sora, I dont know who the organization or who this xehanort is, but if they are causing all these heartless to apear then we gotta teach them a lesson about messing with toys! Right slinky?"

I mean...at least the combat will be good, right?
>>
That's not what he said at all.
>>
>>384819554
Im saying the dialogue is gona be lame consistantly through out the world, fuck already a shitty thread.
>>
File: 1481650005511.jpg (161KB, 783x674px) Image search: [Google]
1481650005511.jpg
161KB, 783x674px
The absolute fucking disconnect between the edgy storyline supported by fucking disney characters is amazing.
>>
>>384819714
I unironically love it. It's like a deviantart comic using copyrighted characters with OC's in the form of a AAA action rpg.
>>
>>384819714
Source?
>>
>>384819919
No. Kingdom Hearts is but a children's game. Don't try to make it sound like it's anything more than that.
>>
>>384820618
So ?

Retard
>>
>>384820568
Ramlethal Valentine
>>
>>384819326
As if Kingdom Hearts ever had a good story. Throwing various Disney characters and generic Final Fantasy characters together is an unsalvageable idea.
>>
>>384820618
yeah but I enjoy it because I'm a huge manchild
>>
>>384819662
Thats every kh after kh1 though.
>>
>>384819662
The dialogue was fine in the trailer, you're just a whiny faggot.
>>
Whenever Goofy or Donald is talking about the heartless or power of friendship, I get a big smile on my face.

Also

>I'M ALREADY HALF-XEHANORT

Kingdom Hearts is true Ludo.
>>
The only legitimately great storyline in KH is the KH1's story and Roxas/Xion/Axel bit, in days and 2, and the whole Nobody dilemma, but it looks like Nomura is going to ruin that by bringing them back to life in 3.
>>
>>384820757
Kingdom hearts 1 did it okay. It wasnt the shit show it is now.

It was fairly simple even for jrpg standards.

Then "guhuh, we fought ansem's HEARTLESS, nobodies exist now" and everything went shit.

Then time travel got introduced..

It just went too far.
>>
>>384820964
KINGDOM FARTS, FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS

CUM GUARDIAN

CUM AND OPEN YOUR HEART

TWO!?!?
>>
>>384820936
Alright now you sound like my mom.
>>
File: 1491982366811.jpg (48KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
1491982366811.jpg
48KB, 600x316px
>>384819326
>You know what Woody, me and the rest of the toy's have had ENOUGH of your shit. No more fucking "adventures". No more rescue missions, no FUCKING more. You really wanna know why Andy doesnt play with you anymore? Because you seem to be the only one walking around acting like you dont know. Don't fucking pretend you don't see it because we all do, him spread out with one finger up his chocolate starfish the other pumping his fucking shaft, Bo-Peep washes his cum out her hair everyday, we got bigger problems. You're a fucking embarrassment Woody and you're a fucking faggot. Fuck off.

Are they really keeping this line in the game?
>>
>>384820568
gee I wish the picture had some sort of signature, like a pixiv username in the top left corner. or maybe the website could have a built in image search function. too bad huh
>>
>>384821031
I honestly didn't think it went "too far" until Time Travel introduction in DDD and the whole Keyblade War bullshit from the mobile game became important.
KH2 and BBS are just the right amount of crazy for me.
>>
>>384821031
>Then time travel got introduced..
WHAT
The last game i played(bbs) said nothing about this bs. Time travel is such a fuckery, they can like uhh retcon every game in the series if they want. "sora went back in time and changed stuff, kh1,com,2,bbs,days never happened"
>>
>>384821135
He won't even be in the game. Literally none of the licensed toys from Mattel and Hasbro will be in the game.
>>
>>384821364
D R O P S Y S T E M

R

O

P

S

Y

S

T

E

M
>>
>>384819326
At least isn't a line-for-line rehash of the original film's plot, I'm glad they're moving away from that. KH1 generally had the right idea. Having similar plot beats to the original material is fine but the worlds should reinforce the overall game's themes/setting/characterization, not be their own completely separate mini-verses.
>>
>>384821364
Anon, Mysterious Figure, one of the superbosses in BBS, is actually a time traveling Young Xehanort.
Xehanort also happens to be from Destiny Islands just like Riku, Sora and Kairi.
You learn all of this in Dream Drop Distance.
>>
>>384821364
Time travel is usually a last resort for writers who've run out of ideas. Remember how horrible LOST got after they introduced it?
>>
>>384819326
Fuck off cuck, Kingdom Hearts is great. The Disney bits are just filler, the actual story is fucking kino.
>>
>>384822443
THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE TAKING KAIRI'S HEART

COME OUT ANSEM, I CAN SMELL YOU

YOU SMELL OF DARKNESS

DARKNESS?

DARKNESS!
>>
>>384821962
>Remember how horrible LOST got after they introduced it?
Again: WHAT? I only watched it until season 3 or 4, don't remember. Can you tl;dr me on what happened, like what is that smoke monster and who are dharma
>>
>>384819326
I'm still on the fence about whether I'm skipping all the cutscenes. I replayed the series recently and found that skipping the story improve the experience.
>>
>>384822895
Lost literally has no ending because JJ is a hack.
It ends on nothing and WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN LOL.
Jew Jew Abraham then said he made it like that so people can think of their own best ending for it in their heads :^)
>>
>>384821135
Kekd
>>
File: 1498691973354.jpg (48KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
1498691973354.jpg
48KB, 960x651px
>>384823048
>not laughing at some out of touch asian man putting together OC deviantart characters and Disney characters in fanfictions
>not eventually growing to unironically love those iterations between different mediums
>not getting Stockholm'd my Nomura
>>
>>384819326
>the game screenshots look graphically better than all 3 movies
Fuck. Vidya is gonna hit uncanny valley very, VERY soon. Will it survive?
>>
>>384823667
Look man I gave it a fair shot, and I'm sure there's a decent plot under there. But the darkness and everyone is xehanort and keyblade masters and blahblahblah. I just don't give a fuck. Yeah I don't usually mind the individual planet stories, I'm talking overarching plot.
>>
>>384821962
The fucking thing is. he didn't need to do it.
Like, at all.

I mean, what fucking reason does the time travel in DDD exist really?
What, to fucking solve the brown bag inconsistency in the first game?
Nomura does this fucking shit all the goddamn time.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 0.2 exists only to "fix" Mickey being shirtless at the end of KH1, other than being a gameplay/engine demo I mean.
>>
>>384823964
>Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 0.2 exists only to "fix" Mickey being shirtless at the end of KH1
It pretty much does since it does LITERALLY NOTHING in terms of plot.
Narratively it's just a drastically condensed retread of Aqua's endgame from BBS.
>>
>>384823848
The overarching plot is some old fuck bad guy playing with darkness magic and splitting people's hearts or something trying to get the macguffin of unlimited power for knowledge or some shit.

Then Sora and his fellow OC, FF and Disney characters try to stop it.

That's the plot.
>>
>>384824226
>The overarching plot is some old fuck bad guy playing with darkness magic and splitting people's hearts or something trying to get the macguffin of unlimited power for knowledge or some shit.
That's not it actually.
Xehanort is true neutral, he believes the world needs to be equal dark and light, but as it stands the world favours light as a result of light from children's hearts essentially "winning" the Keyblade War.
His goal is to spread darkness everywhere and then watch what happens and see if it goes back into balance.
>>
File: G-man.jpg (14KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
G-man.jpg
14KB, 250x357px
>>384823832
>implying we have not touched that phase yet
>>
>>384824429
>His goal is to spread darkness everywhere and then watch what happens and see if it goes back into balance.

Yeah. That's for knowledge. Or science or whatever.
It's to satisfy his fucking curiosity. That's his motivation. It's simple.
>>
>>384821364
>>384821962
Time travel was a thing since kh2
>>
>>384824541
The point is that he isn't entirely malicious.
Riku is walking proof that Darkness isn't evil, can be fully controlled and used for good.
Heck, Terra would be what Riku is now if Sakaguchi's Square avatar and the blue haired bitch weren't such a huge faggots giving him complexes over Darkness.
>>
>no really guys the game has great writing and it's really deep and meaningful

>ok so now the main characters go to the world of Toy Story
>>
>>384821135
Different times.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.