[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mobile games do you play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: SAMSUNG.jpg (45KB, 666x666px)
SAMSUNG.jpg
45KB, 666x666px
>>
Super Mario Run (Demo)
Chess
>>
>>384817651
Dokkan Battle. $1500 deep.
>>
>>384819159
global or jp?
>>
>>384819159
This is why I don't play mobile shit. They try to suck as much money as they can out of you.

Not only that but the games are mostly shit and not even worth $0.99, yet they get people to spend thousands of dollars on them
>>
>>384817651
Whatever retarded flavor of the month free phone game comes out on the play store and hits the top charts
>>
>>384819380
Global.

>>384819442
To be fair, I play all day. I'm in love with it due to being a huge Dragon Ball fan.
>>
>>384817651
All I play is NetHack and True Skate. The only good games on mobile aren't even games, they're emulators.
>>
>>384817651
pretty much anything ever sold on Humble Bundle for Android. I stay away from the Google Play garbage because they then to have shit that slows the game down to unfair situations in an attempt to get you to buy for their shitty little currencies. There is one exception though, the Kairosoft games are delicious and I also like Final Freeway R2.
>>
Sat down for about 30 minutes today and downloaded several top rated games. I'd spend 5 minutes at most playing each game before uninstalling it. Mobile is an awful platform for gaming. The most you can reasonably get out of it is something like Fire Emblem or Fallout Shelter which are repetitive and lose their quickly lose their luster. Even Nintendo couldn't make their game work with Mario which felt gross to play. Then you have the cases where the F2P titles are riddled with ads to point that you're required to watch a 30 second video before you can even boot a game up for the first time. It's an awful experience.
>>
>>384819631
I've spent around $80 combined on both and got shit most of the time I spent money. You're getting cucked and it's still not worth it.
>>
>>384817651
FFBE
>>
File: 300233.png (766KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
300233.png
766KB, 1280x824px
Deresute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmL1Xp7fNU
>>
>>384819159
>1500 dollars to tap colored globes
You are beyond fucking pathetic my man
>>
>>384817651
Only emulators if emulators count
>>
fate go
terra battle
love live
probably dropping fgo soon, load times are shit and i'm not enjoying the gameplay
>>
Crash Fever, Dokkan Battle, Final Fantasy BE
>>
>>384821324
Crash Fever? What's that?
>>
All of them.
>>
Terraria. I'm about 2 hundred 30min bus trips in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.