[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the absolute best PC controller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: controllers.jpg (267KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
controllers.jpg
267KB, 1024x512px
My xbox360 windows controller got busted and I have to buy another one. I'd rather have a wireless one unless it impacts gameplay too much, and I need it to have the best possible d-pad because I play a lot of 2d games. What would you suggest?
>>
Xbone pad is great, the dpad is miles above any of the Dualshocks I've ever used, plus the triggers are better than the 360's.

At least, that's if you absolutely need a wireless pad. If you're willing to deal with a wire, they make USB Saturn pads that are perfect for 2D games.
>>
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
>>
>>384816125
This, it's the best controller ever made, a huge step up from everything, nothing even come close you'll be a god damn fool to contest this fact.
/thread
>>
>>384816042
Is the elite controller better than the base one?
I actually had an xbox one controller, but it fell once and the d-pad broke (not completely; it's just the left imput became iffy and that really fucks with any game that isn't just going left to right) which led me to go back to my 360, but unfortunately that's like 10 years old so it doesen't work as well as it used to.
Is the Elite just a money scam or is there a substantial difference from the regular xbone controller?
Also I appreciate your suggestion but while I play 2d games a lot, I also play 3d games so I'd rather have a pad that's good for both, and yes due to my awkward living space & set up wires definetly get in the way
>>384816125
>>384816323
Are you guys fucking with me or is this serious? I'm getting a switch eventually so I may just use that controller for both if it really is that good
>>
Best general purpose controllers: Dualshock 3, Xbone, or Wii U Pro controller. Good ergonomics, good d-pad for 2D games. Sticks for 3D games. (I've only used a Switch Pro briefly, so I can't really judge it compared to the other three).

Best controller for strictly 2D games (no analog sticks): Sega Saturn. Literally the greatest d-pad of all time. Six face buttons plus two shoulder buttons.
>>
>>384817539
Nintendo shills are just shitting you, SPC doesn't even have analog triggers, and it's all around just slightly worse xbone controller ripoff
>>
>>384818442
I always thought the dualshock 3 was trash to be honest with you, the analogs feel really slippery and I tried getting a third party controller for my ps3 but they were somehow always worse. I got a dualshock 4 and it has better analogs but the d-pad is fucking awful, they can't seem to get a break kek, but yeah I see most people are mentioning the xbox one controller so I'll just get another one of those I guess
>>384818461
in retrospect that was an obvious joke but I am quite drunk so it somehow flew over my head, thanks for the help though, I'll just get another xbone controller, I already have the bluetooth adapter for it anyway
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.