[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unused, Underused Weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: background_image_1187.png (197KB, 1000x309px) Image search: [Google]
background_image_1187.png
197KB, 1000x309px
The Cornershot is beyond a doubt one of the most Rule of Cool futuristic weapons in the world, and a real gun to boot, but it's never featured in a single game (to the best of my knowledge) so why is that and what are some other exotic looking weapons out there that you'd like to see crop up in games?
>>
>>384808184
What the FUCK am I looking at
>>
>>384808184
Is this from that Get Even vidya?
>>
>>384808265
A right that can shoot around corners.
It's a real thing.
The front end of it is literally just a 9mm pistol.
>>
>>384808184
That's a glock 17, the camera with a cable to pull the trigger doesn't magically make it not a glock 17.
>>
>>384808265
It's a glock that is in a device that can bend 90 degrees so someone can shoot blindly around a corner with 5 extra pounds attached to the pistol even when shooting it straight.

The same could be accomplished by just putting your hand around the corner and shooting, since it's doubtful they'd hit a small target like that.
>>
>>384808265
Up Front, you can see the pistol.
Everything behind is it a mechanism for bending the pistol around a corner, and still pulling the trigger.
Often they also come equipped with cameras
>>
File: i3cP3OO_d.jpg (42KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
i3cP3OO_d.jpg
42KB, 640x459px
>>384808265
Gun that can shoot around the corner.
>>
>>384808265
An exercise in redundancy.
>>
>>384808265
Looks like the pistol setup that can shoot around corners.
>>384808626
It has a camera on it.

Noticeably safer and more accurate than sticking you hand around the corner
>>
>>384808626
>putting your hand around the corner
and your head so you can aim. Oh no you just got shot
>>
>>384808184
Literally the main gun in get even. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>384808793
I said just sticking your hand around the corner and blind firing.
>pistol range
>9mm
>single pistol magazine that takes longer to reload due to the ackward angle of the gun

This seems like something that has such a small amount of situations it would be useful for over every other standard option.
As I said, throwing your hand around a corner and firing off a couple shots blind is still very safe.
If you are against someone that can snap shoot a hand sized target, you're fucked anyways.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.