[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want a piece of starcraft thread, boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2180.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2180.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
You want a piece of starcraft thread, boy?
>>
Give me somfhgghrfgffSHOOT
>>
What's next for Starcraft storywise
>>
>>384808131
some tie in to the Diablo or Warcraft universe where the xel'naga masters fight off the thread of the prime evils and defend the world from the titans who are the harbingers of doom for the universe
>>
GO GO GO
>>
Man, the mission titled "Full Circle" (ninth one from the Zerg campaign, I think) is kicking my ass. Not even the most shameless save scumming can prevent my base from being overrrun. Like, I barely have my economy going after the first twenty minutes when the motherfuckers throw a fucking carrier which releases a billion mosquito-like little planes, or a million melee dudes come marching from the east. Fucking hell.
>>
Who is best boy and why is it Fenix?
>>
>>384809150

Is itTheLegend27?
>>
>>384810180
no thats tychus
>>
Jacked off and ready to go
>>
>>384808131
They fucked any chance of a story continuation by establishing that for the most part all three races are real friendly butt buddies now. Only way I can think of being able to tell stories in the same universe is by visiting a different sector of space, with different playable races in their own conflicts. UED could be the playable humans, fighting against these guys.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Tagal
>>
>>384812794
Of course they killed SC. They noticed how bad the game is doing, so they decided to give it the mercy blow and wrap up the story, so people can close the book and move on. Kind of what valve failed to do with HL.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.