[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /v/ feel about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dead_space_3_game-wide.jpg (574KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dead_space_3_game-wide.jpg
574KB, 1920x1200px
How does /v/ feel about this?
>>
Casualized stupid shit.

Which is a shame cause the first 2 were great
>>
>Have nice little horror series that sells really well for what it is.
>Decide to alienate the core audience by changing it into something really generic.
>At the same time demand the game to sell significantly more than the prior games.
>Game fails as anyone with a brain could have predicted.
>Can series.

EA are fucking faggots. They don't give a single shit about the quality of games they put out, all they care about is return on investment.
>>
>>384802059
It's really funny considering all the rage around here when Dead Space 2 was coming out. People were pissed off about everything from the faster pacing, to the new suit designs, to Isaac getting a voice. There were plenty of people that did like it, but there were enough accusing those people of being "cawadoody babbies".

Then 3 came a long and opinion swung well in 2's favor.
>>
File: 1377002910000.png (322KB, 637x557px) Image search: [Google]
1377002910000.png
322KB, 637x557px
>>384801802
>>
Its bad. I couldn't get past the first hour or so. Hopefully we get a reboot next gen or something that goes back to how the first one was.
>>
>>384803668
It sounds bad, but I'd take a remaster of the first one. I tried to play it on PC and the mouse+keyboard controls were absolute garbage. The sad part is that the gamepad controls are not much better. It's not completely unplayable, but I think it's about as close as any PC port has come. If they released a remaster and fixed that shit I'd pay for it.
>>
they made a lot of bad choices but i think its worth playing for the story if youre a fan of the series

the first part of the game where youre still in space was actually quite decent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.