[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games can I play with my casual af grillpal? I can only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vasya-chan-and-tniwe-kiss-pose.jpg (84KB, 650x931px) Image search: [Google]
vasya-chan-and-tniwe-kiss-pose.jpg
84KB, 650x931px
What games can I play with my casual af grillpal? I can only beat her in mario kart so many times before it gets boring.
>>
Bump would like to know how to introduce gf to vidya
>>
Child of Light has a sort of two player mode, but the second player kind of just floats around and doesn't do shit most of the time. The game has turn-based RPG battles so be prepared for a boring time.
>>
>>384798080
DOA. Chicks love it
>>
>>384798080
Animal Crossing is the best game to play with a girlfriend.

Girls almost always like horror games. I played Fatal Frame with my ex watching and telling me what to do and she enjoyed that because she could imagine she was contributing while hiding her eyes at spooky parts and not lose anything.

or splatoon maybe, if you've got the right system.

also bang this chick too.
>>
>>384798817
Shit I also forgot the best one of all: Pokemon.

Even the dumbest child can win, and if your way better it's easy to change your lineup to handicap yourself appropriately for a fair fight. Plus its super cute and appealing to girls but also cool boy stuff too so you are also cool for liking it.
>>
>>384798268
Find someone who already shares your interests. This goes for your platonic relationships also. Converting people is a losing investment.
>>
Diablo 3 couch play has worked for me
>>
Has anyone played Tales of Berseria coop?
>>
Trine was the most fun I've had playing games with my gf WHEN I HAD ONE
>>
>>384798080
For me Fighting Games are the best way to catch her interest. Though I wanted her to play an MMO with me it usually won't last 2 months before she's bored with it. It really depends on her level of tolerancy with certain type of games.
>>
My gf prefers new vegas over most games lately. Probably put in over 100 hours the last few months. She plays alot of bethesda rpg's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.