[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Hardest game you've played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hod.jpg (14KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
hod.jpg
14KB, 221x228px
ITT: Hardest game you've played
>>
Top 10 brutal anime deaths: the game.
>>
>>384798023
>I haven't played it and never well but Hey have you seen that youtube video you guise???
>>
>>384797816
That game had some slick animations man
>>
>>384797816
I finished it in one afternoon, while it took me days to finish Another World. It wasn't that hard, although I really disliked those slime enemies in the final zones that'd regenerate into doubles unless you shot their remains in exactly the nick of time.
>>
Some brutal animations in this game. Just requires patience for trial and error.
>>
>>384798126
>Projection: The Post
>>
>>384798408
Didn't you just have to shoot them with a level 2 blast?
>>
Most difficulty I've ever personally experienced was this game as a kid. Now that I'm older I know it was rigged against me but back then it was just one impossible foe after the next.
>>
File: 1499925709597.jpg (34KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499925709597.jpg
34KB, 600x535px
>>384797816
God Hand KMS Hard.
>>
>>384799376
You had to shoot both blobs that resulted from killing a guy, and so had to charge two blasts in a relatively small window, especially troublesome when there was more than one enemy around. All became simpler once you go the zap gun back though.
>>
>>384799546
just like real life
>>
>>384799771
I just remember them seeming impossible until I figured something out.
>>
>>384799546
I was thinking of going back and emulating this game after Dualist of the Roses, is it actually any good when you get going?

I just remeber having all my childlike optimism stamped out of me and giving up when I was a kid
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (70KB, 679x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
70KB, 679x822px
Remember when that dumb fuck Caddiacrus thought Hearts of Darkness was a rip off of Oddworld?
>>
File: ShinobiHiruko.jpg (323KB, 1390x2190px) Image search: [Google]
ShinobiHiruko.jpg
323KB, 1390x2190px
Ninja Gaiden 2 on master ninja mode. I think it's the only game I wasn't capable of beating and quit out of frustration.

A close second would be Shinobi (PS2), but eventually I managed to finish it on super mode.
>>
>>384801997
I'm 1:30 into the video and so far I have two unfunny and socially awkward graphic-tee wearing adult males doing skits while a bad remix of Cave Story music plays. Why should I care about this other than the fact it has 430,000 views?
>>
>>384804208
God I hate youtube critics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.